What's new

New Yachtvape Pandora Bellcap

I've had no heat issue's but at ten to twelve watts and one ohm I wouldn't.
I'm struggling to think of many mtl juices that still use chunky nibs actually.
Just had a look and there's plenty of time tip bottle options.

Im only 12.5 w max....but I like long draws.... i have plenty 30ml slim bottles with a decent long nib

Mines should be here very soon..... will let you know got a bottle of orange cola n vanilla cola to open..... it's last chance saloon for the rta for me, the bottle isnae a biggy.... the heat in the drip tips are
Use a different drip tip?

I know.....I do, but it does my head in.....bit's of this...bits of that... we will see:)
I’ve dropped and smashed two of my tips ... so I use glaz mini tips on those two ... they work really well!
Big heat sink

Bell cap arrived today, using a 30ml slim bottle to fill, dunno if a shortfill 50ml will fit, it might/should....but as Im using the black bell cap just now
it's difficult to see your juice fill, a 30ml slim give me a wee bit more control in that dept.
Drip tip swapped out for a non metal one, the supplied tip is good, but gets hot, will do for another atty though.
This is a massive improvement across the board, no leaking or gurgling, draw is smooth, it's saved the atty for me and moved it up a notch or 2, very happy with it. @ZT @eyeball kid
bellcap.jpg

Bell cap arrived today, using a 30ml slim bottle to fill, dunno if a shortfill 50ml will fit, it might/should....but as Im using the black bell cap just now
it's difficult to see your juice fill, a 30ml slim give me a wee bit more control in that dept.
Drip tip swapped out for a non metal one, the supplied tip is good, but gets hot, will do for another atty though.
This is a massive improvement across the board, no leaking or gurgling, draw is smooth, it's saved the atty for me and moved it up a notch or 2, very happy with it. @ZT @eyeball kid
View attachment 234847
I’ve got six coming when they show up :)

The only real issue with the pandy is sometimes when you fill the pressure pops a cotton tail out of the well.

so every time I fill I have to open it up and check - and mop out the bell.

this should stop that - top fill rarely works on most things for me tbh

Last edited:
I’ve got six coming when they show up :)

may onlg real issue with the pandy is sometimes when you too fill the pressure pops a cotton tail out of the well.

so every time I fill I have to open it up and check - and mop out the bell.

this should atop that - top fill rarely works on most things for me tbh

Defo that should be you sorted.... happy days, I don't get on with top fills either....the Artmesis seems to be the only top fill I have nailed

Back
Top Bottom