What's new

Newbie from durham

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Mk2paddy , Nice to meet you Mate !!! Enjoy the Journey !!!

Thought your juice would have been a chef`s special

Thanks guys for all the replies, I’m not going to lie it’s been a hard 10 days. Especially working as a chef and all the other chefs smoke lol plus it’s the only way we got a break.
I didn’t know the world of vaping was so technical, with all the different mods, coils, tanks etc but hopefully you guys can help me out chasing those big clouds. I’m using a Vaporesso switcher with a gt8 coil and my juice of choice at the minute is anarchist omg (pink lemonade).

The first couple of week are tough, but don't quit quitting now! You're nearly past the hardest part!

It can be a minefield and very intimidating! But have a read around the forum and ask any questions you need to, no matter how silly you think it might be!

If you still can't find an answer to your question then create a thread. There will always be someone who knows the answer.

So enjoy yourself and learn stuff! :D

The first couple of week are tough, but don't quit quitting now! You're nearly past the hardest part!

It can be a minefield and very intimidating! But have a read around the forum and ask any questions you need to, no matter how silly you think it might be!

If you still can't find an answer to your question then create a thread. There will always be someone who knows the answer.

Well said jackymax :).....

Thank you for your words of wisdom and I don’t plan on going back to smoking. It’s nice to wake up and cough a lung up. I’m really enjoying vaping

Back
Top Bottom