What's new

Newbie Here - hello vapers

pete252

Hi All - I'm looking to give up cigs and need some advice. Please be kind and help a prospective vaper and member of your community.

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @pete252 ,nice to meet you Mate!!! And if you haven't already done so,please sign this Petition if you want this Wonderful Forum to exist this time next year!!!http://100thousand.com/

Hi pete252 welcome to the PLANET :)

If you are going to give vaping a real shot and jump into tanks etc maybe give a nautilus mini and istick a go. Both cheap as chips. Really easy to work with and a great stepping stone to give you a good idea.
Also, perhaps take a delve into your local vape shop who (the good ones really) will let you try a beginner set up similar to the nautlius and istick combo.

welcome, im a bit out of touch with starter kits but somebody will be along to guide you and good luck

welcome, im a bit out of touch with starter kits but somebody will be along to guide you and good luck

I just gave those as an example as many new vapers seem to start with similar. Obviously there are tons more :D

I just gave those as an example as many new vapers seem to start with similar. Obviously there are tons more :D
They are spoilt nowdays.. whats wrong with the CE4 and ego pen @650mah with RY4 like a lot of us started on..There are so many starter kits available now and juice choices would take you ages to list them all...

They are spoilt nowdays.. whats wrong with the CE4 and ego pen @650mah with RY4 like a lot of us started on..There are so many starter kits available now and juice choices would take you ages to list them all...

I know what you're saying :) I too started on a CE4 and ego pen and tbh once I moved on (slightly upwards) to the istick and nautilus I wish that was what I had got first. Would have saved a lot of money. The CE4's often leaked, the battery life was annoying and juice (I dont like tobacco juice so had sweet ones) didn't really taste of much. I think the only plus point was not havng to faff with the wattage.
Luckily I saw the light and moved off them after a couple of months :)

But yeh anyway, there are a lot of different alternatives, perhaps I'm jumping ahead a wee bit too far for a prospective new vaper.
The old adage works mostly, K.I.S.S keep it simple stupid ;)

Thanks for all your replies - very helpful. I'm gonna go for the nautilus mini and istick. Anyone have a fave supplier, Net order probably - I'm based in Macclesfield and there is no vape shop that I know of.

Back
Top Bottom