What's new

Niagara squonk mod

Great Squonker my first one as well and so far so good using it with ijoy combo srta and i love it :) got as well the vapefly galaxies srta and it's great but just waiting for new o-rings as it's getting wet down below :P

This is my second, agree they are great mods! Gradually replacing my single battery squonk mods with duals:)

It does look a neat little thing but I hate them flippy battery doors. They always seem such a weak point and I've seen a couple broken on other mods after a drop

It does look a neat little thing but I hate them flippy battery doors. They always seem such a weak point and I've seen a couple broken on other mods after a drop

I'm being the same a little bit funny with it and taking into an account that i might drop it or the door will drop off it but as i'm using Nikola Niagara nearly 3 months now i've had no issues with them doors and dropped it on flat worktop in the kitechen ( just slipped out of my hand nothing major ).
Due to a solid dual batt squonker i've had a feel at rage and i think that will be my next choice to go for as the are not bigger than Niagara and feel is nice in a hand + bottle change is a bit tricky (few times to train on dry bottle).
Price wise Niagara = around £15-30 from Alliexpress if u get on a good discount and Rage = £20-60 depending on where u looking ( just a mods without tanks or drippers for them ).

I've got both and, whilst they are both very similar in terms of performance, I think the Rage just edges it on looks and how it feels in the hand.

I have seen a few posts about reliability though recently. Touch wood, mine is still going strong!

Cheers,
Dave

Back
Top Bottom