What's new

Noisy Cricket 2

Addymk2

Achiever
http://www.wismec.com/product/noisy-cricket-ii-25/
Featuring adjustable voltage, direct output or constant voltage and can be switched between series or parallel.

Why oh why did they announce this after I'd ordered a Tesla Invader 3... I want this.

Noisy25_02.jpg

It is indeed

I love my original cricket. But I'm always paranoid about shoving it in my pocket incase I blow myself up.

They should have just made the original 24 and given it a (much) better switch.

There was a thread a while ago where a guy wanted a mech but his pregnant wife would not allow it as they are 'too dangerous' this may be his dream come true then.

I'm thinking this may be a good option for my first mech. I'm very safety conscious and though I've got an good idea of how to do the calculations I need to, I'm still apprehensive about buying a mech!

not really a 'mech' though is it? what's mechanical about it? ...... it's just an unregulated box mod, actually not totally unregulated as you can adjust the voltage... and it has protection .... so it's just a box mod without a screen. :D

..... I'll get my coat. ;)

They're recommending a Neutron RDA in 25mm, it can be changed from a normal RDA by replacing one of its posts with a neutral one. The post acts as a pass through effectively running the coils in series which is an advantage when using low ohms.

not really a 'mech' though is it? what's mechanical about it? ...... it's just an unregulated box mod, actually not totally unregulated as you can adjust the voltage... and it has protection .... so it's just a box mod without a screen. :D

..... I'll get my coat. ;)

i do really like it though, especially being able to switch to parallel which will give great battery life compared to a single 18650 mech.. and it has a battery indicator via the led. its a really versatile little thing, definitely on my shopping list.

Back
Top Bottom