What's new

Noisy Cricket 2

i do really like it though, especially being able to switch to parallel which will give great battery life compared to a single 18650 mech.. and it has a battery indicator via the led. its a really versatile little thing, definitely on my shopping list.

agreed, it definitely has more appeal to most people now. including me .... I don't really like how it looks though really.

Why oh why did they announce this after I'd ordered a Tesla Invader 3... I want this.

The Tesla is great, I have one in each colour. Only thing I can fault is that to get the battery in on the atty side it's best to unscrew the tank slightly, otherwise the wrapping can take a bit of a pasting.

not really a 'mech' though is it? what's mechanical about it? ...... it's just an unregulated box mod, actually not totally unregulated as you can adjust the voltage... and it has protection .... so it's just a box mod without a screen. :D

..... I'll get my coat. ;)
That will be where the direct voltage part comes in, essentially mech

The Tesla is great, I have one in each colour. Only thing I can fault is that to get the battery in on the atty side it's best to unscrew the tank slightly, otherwise the wrapping can take a bit of a pasting.
Cheers for the heads up mate, waiting on China mail now so it might be a while before I even get it!

Back
Top Bottom