What's new

Nomnomz Black Friday

Nah. They always scrap that when there's a sale on mate.
Still well worth it. I got tons of concentrates at a great price.
I see you like their Crème Anglais. How long do you steep it for? Like most custards, months rather than weeks?

Still well worth it. I got tons of concentrates at a great price.
I see you like their Crème Anglais. How long do you steep it for? Like most custards, months rather than weeks?

I'm a strange one with steeping to be honest. I've got a big que of juice that i use in order of when I mixed it so everything gets upwards of 12 weeks, sometimes as long as 20 weeks by the time I get to it.

Sorry man. That's precisely zero help. But the Creme Anglais is lovely :2thumbsup::D

I'm a strange one with steeping to be honest. I've got a big que of juice that i use in order of when I mixed it so everything gets upwards of 12 weeks, sometimes as long as 20 weeks by the time I get to it.

Sorry man. That's precisely zero help. But the Creme Anglais is lovely :2thumbsup::D
That's fine mate. I also have a ton of juice steeping so it will be months before I get to it. I got a few of the fusions to try as well.

I normally leave the creme anglaise for at least a month - but is a good vape all round.

My shopping list contained a few fusions too. Picked up the following:
Nom Nomz - Monkey Brek
Nom Nomz Fusions - Fried Ambrosia
Nom Nomz Fusions - Creme Bongo
Nom Nomz - Strawberry Ambrosia
Nom Nomz - Fried Custard
Nom Nomz - Crème Anglaise

I dipped in with the fusions too. Nana's Jam sounds promising.

Plus I like Rich. I really like Rich actually. He's a good dude who deserves popularity, it just helps that he's got a great (imo) product to help him along the way.

I went for Crème Anglaise, Nutter Custard and Crème Bongo.

Back
Top Bottom