What's new

Nottingham VapeMeet Saturday 25th August 2018

Snug room is going to live up to its name! We will end up sat in each others laps. (I'll take payment in beer or liquid)

We once had about 30 in there, although it wasn’t quite as warm as it is at the moment.

It wasn’t spacious and when you walked back in after going to the bar, you had to stop for a couple of minutes until you could see through the smog.

I have found a hotel in the centre for only £64 for a twin room. A five min walk to the Salutation, an NCP car park close by or a 10 min walk to the railway station.
Now would anyone like to share/split the room....then it's only £32 each....a bargain for a city centre hotel on a Bank Holiday.
Send me a PM if interested and I will let you know the details. Best to book it quick though before it fills up :)

Cheers for sharing that Dave, just told Lizzie as she gets tram from Moor Bridge to town for work. Looks like I'll be dropping her in town for a week!

There are buses running between the two points but they have to go around the world. Adding about 30 mins to the journey.

To be honest I am amazed that they are just announcing it now. Been planned for ages, although I guess they were waiting for the council to approve closing Gregory Blvd.

It is going to be traffic chaos until they get that back open.

There are buses running between the two points but they have to go around the world. Adding about 30 mins to the journey.

To be honest I am amazed that they are just announcing it now. Been planned for ages, although I guess they were waiting for the council to approve closing Gregory Blvd.

It is going to be traffic chaos until they get that back open.

Just read the Post article... Road closures aswell is going to cause chaos... She'll probably be best just getting bus from Rise Park straight to town. .staying clear of the city for that week! Shoots down my plan aswell for getting tram home Saturday night, oh well, have to beg Lizzie to pick me up.

Back
Top Bottom