What's new

Nuts

It's treated as an additive .... like sweeteners are, I think most of the nuts will have this compound in, then they just add other stuff to bend it towards more specific nut flavours.

If you use it low (and I mean almost like Zou low a couple of drops in a 10ml) it adds a decent non-specific nutty background note.

Cheating bastards they are:D

Just had a look at the TPA datasheets

It's in peanut butters, cereals, red-type tobaccos, graham crust, popcorn etc.

so you can imagine what it tastes like, kind of savory, biscuit, nutty type things.

'Popcorn' is basically just AP and Maltol sweetener with a couple of others at very low %.

what do they mean by “red-type” tobaccos? i have a couple of INW ones with red in the name and they taste like the giant cinnamon gobstoppers you used to get in the 80s. you know the ones that were a choking hazard and were a bit spicy? nothing like nuts or popcorn. do they just make these categories?

Get these two first

FA Nut Mix
FLV Beer Nuts

If that's not hitting the spot then try

WF Macadamia
TPA Toasted Almond

... or just buy those four and you'll have all the dryer nuts covered. Most of the others I have are kind of sweet/buttery or creamy.

I love ma nuts proper dry, and I second this. ^^

WF peanut brittle is pretty good too.... not as sweet as you might think. And possibly walnut...?

what do they mean by “red-type” tobaccos? i have a couple of INW ones with red in the name and they taste like the giant cinnamon gobstoppers you used to get in the 80s. you know the ones that were a choking hazard and were a bit spicy? nothing like nuts or popcorn. do they just make these categories?

Marlboro Reds. :) ... toasted nutty tobacco.

Just had a look at the TPA datasheets

It's in peanut butters, cereals, red-type tobaccos, graham crust, popcorn etc.

so you can imagine what it tastes like, kind of savory, biscuit, nutty type things.

'Popcorn' is basically just AP and Maltol sweetener with a couple of others at very low %.

I can see this getting added to the list...... the list is only in my head at the moment..... but it's there

There is a bit of a blurred line between 'toasted' 'roasted' 'nutty' and 'biscuit/grainy' I think.

AP tastes nutty at low % and the higher you go the more it tastes like popcorn or doritos.

... and WF Roasted Pecan and Cream tastes like coffee to me, because of the roasted and creamy elements I guess.

Back
Top Bottom