What's new

Occult Owl 50% off

I get a very light fruity flavour mtl
sort off oasis flavour drink light flavour .. maybe I need to turn it up a bit past 12 watts ‍♂️

Dry Devil hit at 50 urrrgh
Dry Satan hit at 40 urrrgh
Dry lucifer hit at 30 and 20 urrrgh
Aaaaand back down to 12

Dry Devil hit at 50 urrrgh
Dry Satan hit at 40 urrrgh
Dry lucifer hit at 30 and 20 urrrgh
Aaaaand back down to 12
If u have mtl it'll kill your coil or wick over 30...
I did dtl on that and in a dripper so don't go over board on mtl.
When I will get my mtl galaxies delivered I'll give it a go again on mtl and let u know as I'm gonna wait with custard and this juice to try it on mtl tank ;)

Just giving this a shot !!!!
What can I say......

There is nothing to say just vape....
47W single coiled alien Twisted Messes dripper....
Flavour is killing my mouth....

Liquid pleasure,
Luv the taste...
After taste stays in a mouth for a nice couple of minutes as soon as u put it away it finds it's way back in ...

@Lee u bastard u done another one on me....

P.S.
Selling my wife, kids and fish tanks for liquids ^^ any buyers I still got 2 kidneys to sell as well

That's how good ur liquids are!!!

Bang On the SpotView attachment 179565

Haha thanks mate, hearing feedback like that is what makes it all worth it. Even if you do call me a bastard [emoji23]

Having a sneaky puff of the custard. Needs more steeping but I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised! I can actually taste the pastry and then you get that lovely sweet fondant icing aftertaste. The Vanilla is subtle (not the cheap nasty overpowering shit) but enough to bring everything together really nicely. Bravo! Nom Nom Nom!!!

Having a sneaky puff of the custard. Needs more steeping but I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised! I can actually taste the pastry and then you get that lovely sweet fondant icing aftertaste. The Vanilla is subtle (not the cheap nasty overpowering shit) but enough to bring everything together really nicely. Bravo! Nom Nom Nom!!!

Good stuff mate! Thanks for coming back with some feedback [emoji16]

Just Ordered some Limesickle as im so impressed! Want to try the other end of the spectrum now

Just Ordered some Limesickle as im so impressed! Want to try the other end of the spectrum now
Limesicle is lovely I just received 2 bottles of it probably my favourite so far got some others to try but deffo my fav at the moment, didn't think I liked it when I first tried it but went back to it and it's great all day vape for sure

Back
Top Bottom