What's new

Odd Bridge for Odd Vaping?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Vaping101 has had a teaser for this rba, but no pics! Suicide Mods dropped a pic just now and here it is… Note that it appears asymmetrical, and they state that it will take dual coils (?):

iZpqNJu.jpg

Information from the manufacturer:
  • Precision Engineering: Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the Odd Job RBA promises a flawless build every time.

• Versatile Builds: Whether you're a fan of single or dual coil setups, the Odd Job RBA caters to all your vaping preferences.

• Optimized Airflow: Experience a smooth and flavourful vape with its adjustable airflow system, tailored for both MTL and DTL vapers.

Can't see how you would use dual coils on that unless maybe one above the other? :hmm:

Since I’m boycotting EV, I haven’t seen theirs, but you’re right, there’s no mention of dual coil at all :22: Seemed a bit silly, especially when you examine it, but I copied it directly from Vaping101… I guess their “meticulous attention to detail “ doesn’t apply to the marketing dept. :18:

Having airflow directly under the coil, though. Gamechanger! :11:

As we’ve noted earlier, their “impeccable attention to detail” doesn’t apply to their marketing. It is in their interests to create a buzz about a new product, but when the literature is all over the place, and we can’t even get a decent pic of the deck or chamber, it is difficult to comprehend :56:

I’ve always accepted that most of the product descriptions in English coming out of China are bungled, even comic, but Suicide Mods is supposed to be an English company. Quint frankily, i explect they to be butter :18:

As we’ve noted earlier, their “impeccable attention to detail” doesn’t apply to their marketing. It is in their interests to create a buzz about a new product, but when the literature is all over the place, and we can’t even get a decent pic of the deck or chamber, it is difficult to comprehend :56:

I’ve always accepted that most of the product descriptions in English coming out of China are bungled, even comic, but Suicide Mods is supposed to be an English company. Quint frankily, i explect they to be butter :18:

they probably outsource their copywriting to shenzhen marketing corp. :)

Back
Top Bottom