What's new

Odin 100 by Dovpo

BigCloud

Veteran
Very kindly sent to me by @dovpo_hannah we have the Odin 100 the fourth and newest addition to the already well known Odin series a collaboration between Vaperz Cloud Dovpo and You Tube reviewer Sam Parsons aka Vaping Bogan,the Odin range is one of the most poular box mods on the market today there so this should be no exception.

As an added extra i recieved a Dovpo T-shirt and cap.

The Odin comes in a small nicely packaged box with removable outer sleeve no picture of the mod just the name Odin 100 on the front in a nice font on the rear is the package contents with scratch and scan authentication code,in the box you will get Odin 100 Box Mod ,Pack of Extra Replacement Battery Warps,a nice chunky USB Type-C Cable,User Manual,Battery Usage Warning Card,Social Media Card and a QC Certificate.

in the box.jpg

Specs

Size: 36.3 x 32 x 90.5mm
Material: Aluminum/Alloy+Zinc Alloy
Display: 0.96"TFT Color Screen
Battery: 1 x 18650/20700/21700 (not included)
Output Wattage: 1-100W
Output Voltage: 3.2~4.2V
Resistance Range: 0.06-3.5ohm
Charging Time: Type - C 5V/1A

The Odin 100 is available in 5 colours, Black,Matte Black,Red,Siler and Gunmetal which is the one i was sent for the purpose of review.
5 colors.png

A budget version of the odin mini (same size) powered by the Dovpo advanced chipset with multiple protections,short circuit protection,overheat protection,High temp protection,low wattage protection,No load protection and overtime protection,allowing better battery efficiency and running like the SS enterprise at warp speed with a firing time of 10 milli seconds,constructed from aircraft aluminium alloy with machined cutout slots and rounded edges the chassis looks stunning with an oxidized finnish with the top and base plates electroplated this is one spectacular looking mod.Feels absolutley fantastic in the hand.

This is a single battery device with a maximum output of 100 watts and can be used with either 18650 (with supplied Dovpo battery adapter sleeve) 20700 or 21700 batteries,inserting the battery is simple unlatch the battery door at the base of the device by appyling a small amount of pressure to slide it open, insert the battery positve up then just slide the battery door back into place to lock it shut it has a nice smooth but solid action to it.Having used molicel 20700`s Samsung 30T`s and 40T`s i am happy to report no battery rattle whatsoever.On the base of the battery door you will find the serial number of the mod with the Dovpo Vaperz cloud and Bogan slogans.
IMG_3844.JPG

On the front panel you have a Bogan skull power button which looks fantastic and is a nice touch, a 0.96"TFT colour screen,menu access (centre button) so no having to use the 3 clicks to enter the menu which is nice and simple, your wattage control and last but not least the USB Type-C port for firmware updates.

As with all the rest of the Odin family you have Odin engraved on the left hand side near the base of the mod which sets it off nicely and looks superb.
IMG_3826.JPG

The screen displays the battery bar,wattage,resitance,applied voltage and amps being drawn shown in the pink and green circle.The displayed information is easy to read with a bright screen and not cluttered together,very easy on the eyes.
IMG_3831.JPG

All the buttons are very clicky and super responsive it would have been nice to have a silicone protection bung for the Type USB-C port, not a deal breaker you can pick a pack up cheap as chips.

Up top the 510 is spring loaded and centred and will take a 26mm atomiser with no overhang.
IMG_3834.JPG

IMG_3842.JPG

As i pointed out earlier accessing the menu could not be easier just press the middle of the 3 buttons and you are in navigate through the settings using the top and bottom buttons.To lock the device hold down the menu and wattage down button together for a second or 2 and it will lock,you are still able to fire the device but not use any other functions and no chance of accidently adjusting the wattage,to unlock hold menu and down again.

Scrolling through the options once in the menu you have the following

Power
Bypass - enables you to run regulated device like a mech mod
Temp NI
Temp SS
TCR
STATS - here you will find your puff counter total time used/vaped (both of these can be reset)
BRIGHT - enables you to adjust the screen brightness
EXIT

I have only used power mode and bypass options as this is more my style of vaping running at 60 watts,using this in mtl mode at between 8-12 watts with a 20700 molicell battery i got 2+ days use.

TAKE NOTE if you plan on picking one of these up.

Having a play around and following the instructions in the manual for TCR mode i came come across a printing error it says once you have dialed in your coefficents you can adjust the wattage by holding the menu and + wattage button this does not work after some playing around and trying various button sequences i managed to find the solution which is press the menu button 3 times quickly then you can adjust the wattage.
I have informed Dovpo about the issue.

(EDIT)LITERALLY Just had a reply from @dovpo_blem We are aware and we will fix on the next batch of release thanks

On a side note this chip is so good i really hope Dovpo continue to use this for future projects

Pros

Excellent build quality and finnish
Comes with a spare pk of battery wraps
USB Type-C
18650/20700/21700 compatible
Very Very responsive chip

Niggle

No silicone protection bung for USB port.

Con

Printing error in the instruction manual

Verdict

Although this is the budget version of the odin/mini it has fast become my favourite mod,definatley not to be sniffed at packed with features and very very responsive simple to use looks fantastic feels solid in the hand this is definatley one you should make sure to pick up it will not dissapoint so simple to use and with a price tag of around £60-70 its an absolute steal.

Available here
https://store.dovpoecig.com/products/odin-100

Once again a massive thank you to @dovpo_hannah for sending this out

Last edited:
Great review bud. Might be tempted but enjoying my Dura too much at the moment [emoji106][emoji23]

Thanks @BigCloud - great review and very helpful - I've just been trying to change the wattage in TC mode on mine and was stumped as pressing + and menu didn't work. Found your review and now I have it working! I'm currently using it with a Profile RDA and must say, I wasn't really liking the nexMesh SS316L strips compared to the KA1, but in TC mode they're great! Got it set to 550°F @ 55W and it's a lovely vape :)

Back
Top Bottom