What's new

Ordering from China at this time of year

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
just a heads for anyone ordering from China at this time of year,

this is from FasrTech, outlining their schedule, Gearbest and the others will have similar things ongoing, feel free to add......................

Dear Valued Customers,

The Lunar New Year(Year of the Rooster) holiday is coming. Here is FastTech's 2017 CNY holiday schedule:

Official holiday for FastTech: 10 days from January 24, 2017 to February 2, 2017. All services resume on February 3, 2017 at 9:30am Hong Kong Time.

Schedules on orders and support services:

January 22, 2017 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: all orders scheduled to ship on or before this day can be shipped before holiday. Scheduled shipping date is displayed in the order history page of your FastTech account.
- Support: all questions made on or before this day will get response before holiday.

January 23, 2017(dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders & Support: we aim to ship all orders which scheduled to be shipped on January 23 before holiday, and we aim to answer all questions made on that day, but we cannot guarantee.

January 24 , 2017 to February 2, 2017 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: Orders placed before the holiday, and are scheduled to ship during the holiday, will not be shipped until the holiday ended.
- Support: support service is unavailable during these days.

February 3 and 4, 2017 onward:
- Orders: shipping resumes on February 3. Extra processing time may be required due to holiday backlogs. All orders which are ready to ship, can be shipped within a few days after February 3, 2017. For orders which require extra restocking time, a new scheduled shipping date will be displayed in order pages.
- Support: support service resumes on February 3 but ticket response time will be delayed due to backlogs.

February 15, 2017 onward:
- Orders: most orders are expected to be shipped normally according to scheduled shipping dates.
- Support: ticket response time might still be delayed due to backlogs.

February 22, 2017 onward:
- Orders & Support: all orders and support services are expected to be normal again.

Tracking service: Most post offices confirmed that the packages shipped before holiday will be traceable during holiday. Following tracking information for Packages may not update during CNY holiday:
Packages shipped after January 18 via UPS/FedEx (Large Parcels);
Packages shipped after January 19 via Registered Airmail of China Post;
Packages shipped after January 20 via registered airmail of Russia post;
Packages shipped after January 21 via China surface post/DHL global mail/Australia Expedited Air;
Packages shipped after January 22 via TNT-PostNL Registered Airmail for Battery Products/registered airmail of Sweden Post;

Postal Services: Most postal services that FastTech provided will resume on February 3. For any updates on postal services, please kindly pay attention to the newest sticky threads posted on shipping forum section.

Please note that not all suppliers and factories FastTech works with resume work on February 3, 2017. FastTech will update the stock status displayed on product pages.

Should you have any questions about our CNY holiday arrangements, please feel free to let us know by posting in this discussion thread.

Happy New Year to all! Thank you for your supports!

Best regards,

FastTech

Good job my razor has been shipped already [emoji41][emoji41]

just a heads for anyone ordering from China at this time of year,

this is from FasrTech, outlining their schedule, Gearbest and the others will have similar things ongoing, feel free to add......................

Dear Valued Customers,

The Lunar New Year(Year of the Rooster) holiday is coming. Here is FastTech's 2017 CNY holiday schedule:

Official holiday for FastTech: 10 days from January 24, 2017 to February 2, 2017. All services resume on February 3, 2017 at 9:30am Hong Kong Time.

Schedules on orders and support services:

January 22, 2017 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: all orders scheduled to ship on or before this day can be shipped before holiday. Scheduled shipping date is displayed in the order history page of your FastTech account.
- Support: all questions made on or before this day will get response before holiday.

January 23, 2017(dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders & Support: we aim to ship all orders which scheduled to be shipped on January 23 before holiday, and we aim to answer all questions made on that day, but we cannot guarantee.

January 24 , 2017 to February 2, 2017 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: Orders placed before the holiday, and are scheduled to ship during the holiday, will not be shipped until the holiday ended.
- Support: support service is unavailable during these days.

February 3 and 4, 2017 onward:
- Orders: shipping resumes on February 3. Extra processing time may be required due to holiday backlogs. All orders which are ready to ship, can be shipped within a few days after February 3, 2017. For orders which require extra restocking time, a new scheduled shipping date will be displayed in order pages.
- Support: support service resumes on February 3 but ticket response time will be delayed due to backlogs.

February 15, 2017 onward:
- Orders: most orders are expected to be shipped normally according to scheduled shipping dates.
- Support: ticket response time might still be delayed due to backlogs.

February 22, 2017 onward:
- Orders & Support: all orders and support services are expected to be normal again.

Tracking service: Most post offices confirmed that the packages shipped before holiday will be traceable during holiday. Following tracking information for Packages may not update during CNY holiday:
Packages shipped after January 21 via China surface post/DHL global mail/Australia Expedited Air;
Packages shipped after January 22 via TNT-PostNL Registered Airmail for Battery Products/registered airmail of Sweden Post;

Postal Services: Most postal services that FastTech provided will resume on February 3. For any updates on postal services, please kindly pay attention to the newest sticky threads posted on shipping forum section.

Please note that not all suppliers and factories FastTech works with resume work on February 3, 2017. FastTech will update the stock status displayed on product pages.

Should you have any questions about our CNY holiday arrangements, please feel free to let us know by posting in this discussion thread.

Happy New Year to all! Thank you for your supports!

Best regards,

FastTech
Thanks. I take it that m and its too late to order now? Or do they work Sundays?
Thanks
C

Thanks. I take it that m and its too late to order now? Or do they work Sundays?
Thanks
C

If the products are either in stock and or say "ships next day" I would think it should ship
Best bet would be, in my opinion wait for the new year promo code for 20% off which goes live on the 24th and wait a little longer

not 100% sure, you never can be with FT shipping time

If the products are either in stock and or say "ships next day" I would think it should ship
Best bet would be, in my opinion wait for the new year promo code for 20% off which goes live on the 24th and wait a little longer

not 100% sure, you never can be with FT shipping time
Thanks. Yeah I'm in no rush, can't find anywhere in uk that has what I want in stock, so thought I'd try China. Thanks for the heads up on the code :)

C

Thanks. Yeah I'm in no rush, can't find anywhere in uk that has what I want in stock, so thought I'd try China. Thanks for the heads up on the code :)

C

no worries mate, the code is "REDPACKET" I think, theres a thread in the bargain basement section with the code, and when it goes live either the 24th or 25th

Mine shipped on the 18th but when I click the tracking link it comes up "page 404 not found"? Any ideas

Mine shipped on the 18th but when I click the tracking link it comes up "page 404 not found"? Any ideas

I'd give it a couple days, should then be able to track it, can try your number on http://www.17track.net/en/
but I wouldn't bank on being able to track the package, as they tracking site stuff goes on the same type of holidays

"Tracking service: Most post offices confirmed that the packages shipped before holiday will be traceable during holiday. Following tracking information for Packages may not update during CNY holiday:
Packages shipped after January 22 via TNT-PostNL Registered Airmail for Battery Products/registered airmail of Sweden Post;"

Back
Top Bottom