What's new

Ordering iclear 16 from Fasttech?

The Stuffs Mostly OK, most are copies of the originals but at a much lower price...The only fault I've found with FT is the long wait for delivery....If your happy to wait a month or more for your delivery then yes, go right ahead.
I'm currently waiting for five seperate deliveries myself...:)

The Stuffs Mostly OK, most are copies of the originals but at a much lower price...The only fault I've found with FT is the long wait for delivery....If your happy to wait a month or more for your delivery then yes, go right ahead.
I'm currently waiting for five seperate deliveries myself...:)

Cheers mate. I have about 8 evod replacement heads to keep me going for a while. So in no great hurry for them.

Mate, i would really consider NOT buying them from FT, for the sake of a couple of quid its really not worth the wait for such an item as they are very easy to get hold of in the uk. I recently bought some from ebay and one arrived dead, i left the seller good feedback but mentioned the dead one (shit happens). The seller saw it and sent me two more for free as a thank you....you dont get this sort of service from FT, simples

Mate, i would really consider NOT buying them from FT, for the sake of a couple of quid its really not worth the wait for such an item as they are very easy to get hold of in the uk. I recently bought some from ebay and one arrived dead, i left the seller good feedback but mentioned the dead one (shit happens). The seller saw it and sent me two more for free as a thank you....you dont get this sort of service from FT, simples

Cheets mate. I'm thinking about ordering from fasttech because I won't need to use them for at least a month to six weeks. I've got a supply of evod heads and ce4's to keep me going. So I'm not concerned if they take a month or so.

Its good that you got some decent stuff off eBay.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I love to support local businesses and uk vendors and will continue to do so because i tend to be impatient but sometimes the price difference is startling. The iclear is one example. UK sites have this in the 6 to 8 quid range plus postage which is often 3 or 4 quid on top.

FT price for a genuine iclear 16 is two pounds. Including postage.

Last edited:
Cheets mate. I'm thinking about ordering from fasttech because I won't need to use them for at least a month to six weeks. I've got a supply of evod heads and ce4's to keep me going. So I'm not concerned if they take a month or so.

Its good that you got some decent stuff off eBay.

Mate, im all for saving a buck or two and also helping out uk vendors so its rock and hard place when you look at FT prices however, for something like a pre made tank/coil set up that can easily be broken from knocks during shipping, you would be better off buying from a uk vendor purely for the customer service. Say you buy 10 from fasttech and all of them are fucked, when they arrive in six weeks time and you are all out of spare evod heads, you are equally fucked.

Sure, buy your clones and stuff from them but i would avoid things like iclears. If you look on the innokin website they state that they have not given FT permission to sell their stuff so its a strong possibility that they either aint genuine or they are rejects/fakes.

FT is always a gamble, imagine having to send the item back to china before they will entertain a refund.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151135850958&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

I love to support local businesses and uk vendors and will continue to do so because i tend to be impatient but sometimes the price difference is startling. The iclear is one example. UK sites have this in the 6 to 8 quid range plus postage which is often 3 or 4 quid on top.

FT price for a genuine iclear 16 is two pounds. Including postage.

The buyer will buy for the best price.

Back
Top Bottom