What's new

Original Squid Industries Double Barrel V2.1 mod - New Top OLED Display

Hello everyone.

Good day! :)

The Squid Industries Double Barrel V2.1 mod is in stock now.

Let's check the Photo (Picture from network):

C7OhXtf.jpg

We can ship this item in 24 hours after payment confirmed on business day.

Squid Industries Double Barrel V2.1 mod - Grey Champagne

Squid Industries Double Barrel V2.1 mod - Black

Gina (my dear)

I am aware of the ticket system and have had no problem in opening one.
I hoped your presence on the forum would mean you were able to comment and help out when we experience problems that are due to design mistakes on the mod we bought after you advertised it here.

As this problem occurs with several people I would appreciate it if you would show the courtesy to react with something more substantial than commercial marketing materials. Thanks for making an effort.

@Gina3fvape as @instantlady says above.

I would appreciate your help in looking into this issue, as there seems little point in your presence on this forum if all you are interested in doing is continue promoting the same mods that we are having issues with now they have arrived? It appears that you didn't even bother to read the thread I linked to in post 9?

I have raised a ticket, and all I have been told is that they have contacted the factory to let them know there is an issue. How long are we supposed to wait?

@Gina3fvape Well ........ they responded to my ticket with this:

It appears that 3FVape now expect the customer to put right anything that might be wrong with a mod they have just spent good money on. And what might that 'fix' do to the warranty if it causes a problem? Would it not be better to send out mods that work properly in the first place?

This is not helping the reputation of 3FVape on this forum!

I am speechless.
Crushing your batteries like that with the back of your pliers is dangerous, damages the cells and should not be advised as the response to a design problem.

When a customer buys an item it should arrive in a state where the customer can use it straight out of the box.

As @instantlady says. You can actually see the dent made in the bottom of the battery in that video. It's not the mod that's being compressed, it's the batteries!

Back
Top Bottom