What's new

Our first vape meet - Edina

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're not far from Edinburgh anyways are you?

We've always wanted to go there and we've not been yet. Weekend there and vape meet on the Saturday night = winner [emoji2]

We are in Edinburgh ;)

Be great if you did come up, it is a fab city!

We are in Edinburgh ;)

Be great if you did come up, it is a fab city!

Even if this don't come off I think we might end up there around March time. We like old cities , castles and bookshops so Edinburgh has been on the hit list for a while.

But an ape gathering at some point would be very, very cool. The Manc lads will come if you promise them fancy ale and buffet food [emoji2]

I'm not sure I should be saying this like :11::):11:

I'm in Stirling so a short train journey into poshville and could put a couple of you up no probs.

cheers

Gaz

Nice to see @EmbraSewerRat promoted to an honoury girlie. :D My OH is a wealth of knowledge on jewellery, make up & handbags. He's absorbed all this info by osmosis listing to me & my bestie prattling on.

I feel a road trip coming on @city461 @butlerd @Tubbyengineer @daz_app @eyeball kid @MrTeaTime @HAZZA1962@3dj @PrimeVapes @WaitFor1t88

Weekend in Scotland in the spring? Yum. [emoji106]
images

we wouldn't have to fight these guys......... would we ;)

Nice to see @EmbraSewerRat promoted to an honoury girlie. :D My OH is a wealth of knowledge on jewellery, make up & handbags. He's absorbed all this info by osmosis listing to me & my bestie prattling on.

It was just the look on his face when we went into full blown excitable ladies plotting a shopping trip, was priceless!

@3dj
Sorry Dunc, we didn't invite you, apologies. But there was nae yankee hooch in the bar.....:p

But, please let me have this one wee moment, I'm at a vape meet outnumbered by lassies!!:D:D:D:D:D
@MickNewtyleRed and @gazlynn we'll be planning this over the next couple of months so you'll be well informed. And it would be lovely so see youse. 'Poshville' mah arse tho!!:clapping:

Back
Top Bottom