What's new

OWL HAS LANDED "UPDATED 50% off" STOPTOBER

No way? She actually paid out some money for it lol? [emoji23]
Yep, then when i got home big panic, phone bank and reverse the transfer cancel all cards change all password etc
Worst thing was she was so excited about winning [emoji23]

Yep, then when i got home big panic, phone bank and reverse the transfer cancel all cards change all password etc
Worst thing was she was so excited about winning [emoji23]

Fucking hell mate, I didn’t think anyone would fall for this shit lol. Tell her she can claim my prize if she wants it, i don’t think I’ll bother now [emoji23]

Fucking hell mate, I didn’t think anyone would fall for this shit lol. Tell her she can claim my prize if she wants it, i don’t think I’ll bother now [emoji23]
Don't, coz she probably would, luckily I didn't marry her for her brains [emoji6] [emoji23]

Are they in your junk mail mate? If not then I really need to cancel this software. Costs me £50 a month to have the “review for code” emails sent out. Fuck that if it’s not even working [emoji23]

Hi Lee, I’m another who hasn’t received the post review discount code. Hope the software provider sorts the issue for you,

B,
S

Just put in an order for tart au citron, orange slice, two scoop, and the cupcake that's on sale (to bump the price past £25, and I like cakey vapes [emoji39]). Thanks for the code @Lee, I've just robbed ye lol!

Just put in an order for tart au citron, orange slice, two scoop, and the cupcake that's on sale (to bump the price past £25, and I like cakey vapes [emoji39]). Thanks for the code @Lee, I've just robbed ye lol!

Good choices mate! I hope you enjoy them [emoji16]

Please come back and let me know what the verdict is!

@Lee can I just say that the new bottles you are using are absolutely perfect [emoji106]

Also experiment 2 is lovely, the apple is perfect, my only gripe is that yet again you have created a juice in a limited run that I instantly like, yes I’m looking at you Purple Paradox and Cryptic Cream [emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom