What's new

OWW! Another lesson learned (not a battery/safety thread)...

There are only two things worse than a dry hit (from experience)-

1.) melted insulator
2.) being an idiot and lung hitting 54mg PG nic base 'for a laugh'

I always thought that a "dry hit" was trying to give the wife one, and getting nowhere!!!!!

Just be glad you've not forgotten to put the cap on your Atty and fired it... had 2 close calls now of putting it near my mouth without the cap (I get distracted easily) and then realising before hitting the fire button..

Unfortunately I did not realise saturday night and gave myself a nasty burn on my lower lip. Lesson learned I'll tell you that much.

I don't do self abuse, ta very much, lol.

I do, cos I'm a bloke. If you're a bloke, so do you. Stop kidding around :p.

There are only two things worse than a dry hit (from experience)-

2.) being an idiot and lung hitting 54mg PG nic base 'for a laugh'

I didn't want to "like" this, but I thought I'd mention it cos there isn't a "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT?!" button :p.

Just be glad you've not forgotten to put the cap on your Atty and fired it... had 2 close calls now of putting it near my mouth without the cap (I get distracted easily) and then realising before hitting the fire button..

Yup, I've done it :(

Them morning when you wake up, drip some juice, and just cant wait to hit it, that you forget to put the top cap on. certainly woke me up! No blisters thankfully!

I didn't use enough cotton on my 0.6 subtak the other day, and I got a lovely strong throat-shredding dry hit on that mother, too :11:.

Back
Top Bottom