What's new

OXVA Origin X pod kit review

Hey @nwhornet

Wow thanks, this is a fab review and great pics too. Love the look of it but not one for me.

Cheers
Thanks Dee, always appreciated when folk leave comments good or bad. It is a cracking bit of kit, just needs a little refining maybe. Thought the 1.0ohm coil would suit you, gets a lot of love from nic salts users as did the OG Original.

I'll never use one of these, but I read this because I like your reviews.
There are those that think they are reviewers but are just describers, then there are reviewers, you fall squarely into the reviewer category. Keep them coming mate [emoji1303]

There are those that think they are reviewers but are just describers, then there are reviewers, you fall squarely into the reviewer category. Keep them coming mate [emoji1303]
Agree 100% lovely

Thanks Dee, always appreciated when folk leave comments good or bad. It is a cracking bit of kit, just needs a little refining maybe. Thought the 1.0ohm coil would suit you, gets a lot of love from nic salts users as did the OG Original.

Ah ok interesting. Might pick one up in the future mate

Thanks bud, means a lot. Appreciate all comments, it's how we grow.

Ah ok interesting. Might pick one up in the future mate
@red5 got two complete kits with all the add ons sent to review & passed one on to me. Makes a change to get all the add ons as that way you can show a kit in all it's various modes. Gives more choice to a potential buyer as they might see a pod system with stock coils reviewed but not be aware of things like the RBA/RDA or 510 extras that may make it more appealing.
And it's more fun trying different set ups :D
Red5s review is also worth a read so here's a link https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/oxva-origin-x.html if anybody hasn't already seen it.

Good review.
As they are new in the game, Im looking forward to see what they can do in the future. Im sure next kits will be better in quality.
Interesting and ambitious device, cover all needs. Good looking and good options.

Good review.
As they are new in the game, Im looking forward to see what they can do in the future. Im sure next kits will be better in quality.
Interesting and ambitious device, cover all needs. Good looking and good options.
Thanks mate. There's actually 3 pods in the range. The X, built in battery, Origin, 18650 & this, the Origin X. All use the Unicoil.
Good pedigree though with the ex GV designer fronting the company.

Back
Top Bottom