What's new

Pipe kit?

brosh

Postman
Looking to find a pipe kit, any recommendations? Something that looks like a real pipe, a bit like this:

Pipe.png

Christmas party coming up, plotting an eyeglass, pipe, top hat, smoking jacket, the works. Need something well priced but hopefully that I might be able to use next year, too. None of the discount code sites seem to have much to offer, and I'm not a huge fan of just googling without recommendation (especially with the amount of poor quality merch going around).

edit: I see this: e-Pipe II Electronic Cigarette Kit | E-liquid | E-Cigarettes

It looks good, but the price is a bit steep. Looking for something more cost effective if possible. I could potentially build something, I've made a handful of real pipes in the past, but would much sooner just buy one.

Last edited:
A b&m near me had some a while back, no idea on quality tho. I'm thinking they worked on cartomisers

Just had a look, they're called "breathe e c", nothing on their website but you could try ringing them

Just had a look, they're called "breathe e c", nothing on their website but you could try ringing them

Thanks dude, will give them a shout tomorrow some time :)

More suggestions welcome! Looking to get a reasonable deal so no objections to shopping around

Smoked a pipe for over 30 years, no longer, wonder if there are any decent mod's around?

Have a fair old collection of pipes, looking at eBay they fetch a decent price, so maybe, just maybe, break my heart to see em go though:banghead:

Now there's a thought may pop into my workshop in garage & work out a 'MOD' for my old pipe rack into a mod stand:strawberry:

I sold my entire Pipe collection except for 3 and then acquired a Jazz Carto Pipe

However, I kept this Peterson Sherlock Holmes and have converted it.

Ironically, I now never use Pipe Mods LOL. You'll find you drift away from them quickly.

Don't buy a mikropipe! !!!! The guys an arse and if your pup arrives broken your going to get blamed for it not working and he will be really bloody condescening.

On another note ro that Peters on conversion is gorgeous.... how much?????

Back
Top Bottom