What's new

Please help

Oh wow!! I wanna drag now :17: But don't NEED it lol :D

Luckily I spent everything so skint again now lol :D
My mrs currently borrowing mine until her new mod turns up.. problem is she has her leaky tfv4 tank on it i have to keep checking and making sure she hasnt drowned it [emoji852]

What coil ohm would be best?? For the uwell crown?? So now I’ve picked the tank just not sure about the mod now Pmsl

What coil ohm would be best?? For the uwell crown?? So now I’ve picked the tank just not sure about the mod now Pmsl
I put the link for the coils with the link for the crown. You can't build your own coils for that one, but the coils are a fair price and last ages if primed properly.

As for the mod, that Voopoo Drag seems pretty awesome! :)

I put the link for the coils with the link for the crown. You can't build your own coils for that one, but the coils are a fair price and last ages if primed properly.

As for the mod, that Voopoo Drag seems pretty awesome! :)
How would you prime them properly?? The coils r 0.25, 0.5 and 0.80 what ones would be bes for taste?

.8 for taste, .25 for cloud. I would go for middle one and take it from there.- no i dont have one

How would you prime them properly?? The coils r 0.25, 0.5 and 0.80 what ones would be bes for taste?
The coil has little holes in the side where you can see the cotton. You put a drop or two of juice in each hole, only enough for it to soak in. Then fit it in the tank, fill the tank and let it sit for at least 10 mins before you use it :)

.8 for taste, .25 for cloud. I would go for middle one and take it from there.- no i dont have one
I'd go with what @iqon says. I have no idea about all that lol

Back
Top Bottom