What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Hopefully it will be there when I get home from work.

Suorin air sceptics, are you teying to take little mtl puffs from it? I use it for lung hits, you need tae give it a right good sook in my experience.

Ahh. I thought we were talking mouth to lung.
These pods are starter kits designed to get smokers off the fags, I dont know any smokers that lung hit.

Suorin air sceptics, are you teying to take little mtl puffs from it? I use it for lung hits, you need tae give it a right good sook in my experience.
And herein lies the issue with it for me personally

I actually like the Sourin air as a device .. its a clever design and looks fab

I have come to the conclusion from my testing that I really REALLY dont like auto switches .. its all a load of effort for very little return

All our trials have defo indicated that button fire pod systems seem to deliver far more punch than autofire

The auto fire ones for the most part dont seem to have been a great deal better delivery wise than the old cigalikes .. which in effect though a different shape and refillable they are I guess

Ahh. I thought we were talking mouth to lung.
These pods are starter kits designed to get smokers off the fags, I dont know any smokers that lung hit.

There are people who lung hit fags, though. It’s not like a big cloud tank style of lung hit, but the way i puff the suorin is definitely a wee lung hit. See, even with tight airflow tanks I sort of do a lung hit, some, or even a lot, of the time. I wonder if the air uniquely suits my style of puffing, but isn’t so good for a lot of others?

There are people who lung hit fags, though. It’s not like a big cloud tank style of lung hit, but the way i puff the suorin is definitely a wee lung hit. See, even with tight airflow tanks I sort of do a lung hit, some, or even a lot, of the time. I wonder if the air uniquely suits my style of puffing, but isn’t so good for a lot of others?
Yeah its all about personal tastes and stuff isn't it - thats why having all these devices available is a good thing .. tanks and airflows are as important a set of variables as Juice flavours

Last edited:

And therein lies the problem. I'm an MTL vaper who wants to do MTL puffs. Not have to wake the poxy thing up with a lung hit! ;)

Methinks I need a button! :D

And therein lies the problem. I'm an MTL vaper who wants to do MTL puffs. Not have to wake the poxy thing up with a lung hit! ;)

Methinks I need a button! :D

It does activate with a wee pull, but I read somewhere that the second version has some kind of temp control, which seems to ramp up the power the harder you pull.

Incidentally, does yours have the red or the black stopper on the refill hold? Black one’s apparently are the first version, which people reported problems with.

I got the mod in the classies, and was kindly directed to get the red-stoppered pods. It's not dreadful ....... just feels a bit underpowered and lacks flavour ....... and I think I do prefer a button. By the time the thing starts working, my tiny, fag-wrecked lungs are full of air! :D

I got the mod in the classies, and was kindly directed to get the red-stoppered pods. It's not dreadful ....... just feels a bit underpowered and lacks flavour ....... and I think I do prefer a button. By the time the thing starts working, my tiny, fag-wrecked lungs are full of air! :D

You see the difference isn’t in the pod, it’s the mod itself, the second revision has some kind of temp control, apparently. But there’s no way to tell the difference apart from the original pod that came with it. Not too bright, I know.

You see the difference isn’t in the pod, it’s the mod itself, the second revision has some kind of temp control, apparently. But there’s no way to tell the difference apart from the original pod that came with it. Not too bright, I know.
Looks like I'm never going to get to the bottom of that one then! :D

Unless you track down the original owner and hope they remember the colour of the rubber stopper on the bottom of the pod that came with it, I am afraid you are are right.

Back
Top Bottom