What's new

Pre Xmas sell off

Status
Not open for further replies.

crustyfolker

Veteran
So with Xmas 10 days away and Black Friday has gone i have decided to put a few Duplicate mods up for sale. All items will have a freebie added which will be a 60ml shortfill.

Hi folks i am selling off a few mods hopefully these will go to good homes, they are all in full working order and all in great condition, Payments via paypal G&S. UK buyers only and i am happy to do a deal on multi buys. You must follow etiqueete rules ie tell folks if you have pm's for an item or more so i don't have to apologise to others that the item sold. I hate folks who PM sellers without letting everyone know they have pm'd and what for.

1st up A Lost Vape Centaurus. DNA 250c. Silver with Abalone panels. RRP around £125. . SOLD To @RaymondoBeyondo .

2. Sbody DNA 166w. RRP god knows but i paid around £60 plus about £5 for the rubber sleeve. Boxed SOLD to @Crispycritters

3. Dovpo Odin DNA250c. in red. RRP £128 but as low as £90 at the moment Mod is in excellent nick no dings or scratches. condition. SOLD TO @LordOdin .

4. Mdura pro by Wotofo. RRP £40 i want £25 including 1st class recorded. Boxed.

IMG_1228.JPG IMG_1229.JPG IMG_1231.JPG IMG_1232.JPG IMG_1230.JPG

Last edited:
Crikey. Not starting a convo, as it's the classies and it's forbidden, but I couldn't let your presence go unnoticed. Nice to see you still with us @RaymondoBeyondo :)

Might of gone for the Odin if it had been boxed, still a bargain though.

I could box it but it would be the box off my Black version if you want it. Dunno whether the box is a good thing to keep i got a cupboard with about 4 big boxes full of boxes which i could use better than for storing boxes off vape gear lol. i am selling for half the true value so i'd say its a bargain, especially if you want longer vape time with the duel 21700's. Honestly i have to many mods some more than 1 version so i am selling to make room for anything new in 2022. sometimes i buy bundles and get mods i don't want or need as they are duplicates like the Centaurus i try to sell stuff at a decent price to help others and get back a bit of whats been outlayed. There will be a few more mods for sale in the New year and maybe some squonkers and some stock coil tanks.

I could box it but it would be the box off my Black version if you want it. Dunno whether the box is a good thing to keep i got a cupboard with about 4 big boxes full of boxes which i could use better than for storing boxes off vape gear lol. i am selling for half the true value so i'd say its a bargain, especially if you want longer vape time with the duel 21700's. Honestly i have to many mods some more than 1 version so i am selling to make room for anything new in 2022. sometimes i buy bundles and get mods i don't want or need as they are duplicates like the Centaurus i try to sell stuff at a decent price to help others and get back a bit of whats been outlayed. There will be a few more mods for sale in the New year and maybe some squonkers and some stock coil tanks.
Carbon Topside In Monet?

The only box items I like Is high end,. for the run of the mill stuff a box does not effect it what so ever, as long a packed properly when sent. Which crusty. would 100% DO this!!!... Happy Xmas and new year mate..

Odin sold pending payment to the LordOdin, nearly wrote lord above bloody auto correct lol.
Thanks matey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom