What's new

Premium brand concentrates

Hi Rich,

As an alternative to pre-mix concentrates you could try the new service that Eliquid Remix provides, we are an intermediary step between off-the-shelf liquids and DIY. We have hundreds of tested recipes made from 200+ ingredients that you can order as is or tweak to your liking, a little bit more of this a little bit less of that, et cetera. We include shipping and up to 6mg nic in the price. You can create your own recipes or remix the ones we have already. The only drawback is that our smallest bottle is 60mL so it would be best to just slightly tweak the recipes rather than creating something from scratch if you're not sure how the flavours will work together.

Sign up for an account before Wednesday and you'll be entered into a draw to win four bottles, who knows you might get lucky.

i think it depends. it will definitely give you something you like the taste of to puff while you work out how to blend flavours. but mixing pg and vg together is easy, so you’ll not learn very much. it maybe depends what kind of flavour you are after too. i rarely blend more than two or three concentrates, i see there are folk out there mixing 20 different concentrates. depends whether you see it as a chore/means to an end, or something exciting and fun.

Back
Top Bottom