What's new

Premium Concentrates

krang

Postman
Anyone know of some high grade concentrates that are pre-blended?

Can't justify the premium price tag on ready made stuff.

Thanks

krang

There's a lot to love with the vapours r us concentrates. They're not "premium" per se but they're pretty good. One of them is my adv. they're cheap and they have a good selection.

There's a lot to love with the vapours r us concentrates. They're not "premium" per se but they're pretty good. One of them is my adv. they're cheap and they have a good selection.
Thanks can't believe I haven't seen these before great value.

Shit the bed! They have chicken tikka masala!

There's a whole thread about them in mixology. Some are ace, some less so...

I can't vouch for the tikka [emoji14] but I love their cherry menthol and I have the Bakewell tart and the jägerbomb arriving this week!

T Juice and Vampire Vape have their ranges in concentrate form. They're expensive compared to normal concentrates but good value compared to buying premixed.

Chef's Vapour has a few as does Flavouart.

T Juice and Vampire Vape have their ranges in concentrate form. They're expensive compared to normal concentrates but good value compared to buying premixed.

Chef's Vapour has a few as does Flavouart.

Thanks Ment i have tried vampire Vapes but not T-Juice yet.

@eightbitraptor Thanks again for the heads up, i see they are on ebay with free postage.. could be dangerous. Cool name by the way, anything 8Bit Rocks!

Thanks can't believe I haven't seen these before great value.

Shit the bed! They have chicken tikka masala!
Chefs flavours try the one shot wonder range. and a tip for premium like flavours is just add a fair bit of ethyl Maltol to anything fruity or desert types basically it just really sweetens juice, If you have tried Element liquids they clogg coils with gunk due to the amount of sweetner that they add and they charge a lot for 20 ml of their juice , not saying it's bad juice just full of sweetner

Chefs flavours try the one shot wonder range. and a tip for premium like flavours is just add a fair bit of ethyl Maltol to anything fruity or desert types basically it just really sweetens juice, If you have tried Element liquids they clogg coils with gunk due to the amount of sweetner that they add and they charge a lot for 20 ml of their juice , not saying it's bad juice just full of sweetner
Thanks a lot. Will check out the one shots. Always wondered about ethyl maltol I'll add it to my shopping list.

Feel free to check out driphacks.com we have been getting some really great feedback lately on facebook for our one shots. Unfortunately a lot of our stuff is out of stock at the mo but we are restocking presently.

Feel free to check out driphacks.com we have been getting some really great feedback lately on facebook for our one shots. Unfortunately a lot of our stuff is out of stock at the mo but we are restocking presently.

Back
Top Bottom