What's new

PRIME VAPES - 20% off code (valid until Sunday)

Lee

Vendor
Hello all

You may have noticed my recent post last week regarding moving in to the new unit, we’re all settled in now and running like clockwork.

We fell behind a couple of the days last week shipping some orders out a day later than usual, some of those were forum members I believe! To make up for that a little I’ve just created a 20% off discount code which is valid for all of our own brand 50ml and 100ml shortfills (only).

We’ve not had a discount live since Black Friday, last year if I remember rightly, simply because we’ve been super busy dealing with regular orders! So this is a perfect time to stock up, try out a new flavour or even try our liquids for the first time.

The code will expire midnight Sunday 10/07/22 (this Sunday coming), usual free shipping over £30 applies.

Unfortunately it’s not possible to use a discount code and reward points at the same time, so you’ll need to save those points up for a future purchase.

Code is POTV20 - please do not share the code outside of POTV, this is exclusively for forum members only and will not be posted elsewhere, else we’ll get bombarded with orders and end up back to square one :)

Please note, the code will take 20% off on top of our bundle deals, if you have a bundle deal active in the cart, you will need to enter the code on the cart page. If it’s a single bottle, you will need to add the code on the checkout page.

Brands included are;

West Country dairy co (best selling custards)
Ice cream collection
Confectioners classics
Liquid treats 100ml (must try for anyone that hasn’t!)
Occult owl (our original flagship brand)
Bateman’s fine tobaccos
Prime fruits
Signature collection
UFD donuts (our newest range)
Lemonade project (my personal favourite)
Tea break collection
Limited editions

Check them all out here https://www.primevapes.co.uk

Thanks all!

Lee

PS. Apologies if anything sells out before the code ends, it’s only me on my own in the cleanroom this week and I’m chasing my tail :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom