What's new

PRIME VAPES - 30% off Easter code

Lee

Vendor
Enjoy a massive 30% off all shortfills until midnight Sunday.

This code will work on top of our bundle deals and clearance items :)

That’s all of our own brands and guest brands.

Use the code EASTER in your cart.

Limited stock on everything, no restocks throughout the weekend will be taking place.

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/shortfill-eliquids

IMG_5706.jpg

Last edited:
WTF When did Jam Roly Poly come back??!?! Is it the same old recipe @Lee?

It’s not mate, it’s a reworked version however many have said it’s better than the original. I’d be keen to know your thoughts if you give it a bash!

@Lee When will they be posted out mate. Would like to know as I'm off work now till Tuesday and want to know whether I should have my order delivered to home or work address.

@Lee When will they be posted out mate. Would like to know as I'm off work now till Tuesday and want to know whether I should have my order delivered to home or work address.

Hi mate, will be shipped Tuesday as there are no collections from Royal Mail on bank holidays unfortunately

Hi mate, will be shipped Tuesday as there are no collections from Royal Mail on bank holidays unfortunately
Thanks Lee, I assumed that in the end and placed an order last night [emoji106]

It’s not mate, it’s a reworked version however many have said it’s better than the original. I’d be keen to know your thoughts if you give it a bash!

Oooo first one was pretty close to perfection, I'll throw a couple of bottles in my cart ready for when I'm not totally skint :)

Sorry mate, getting absolutely hammered on stock this weekend since the newsletter went out. Lots of them sold out within an hour or so :(

Totally understandable, when they are that good I expect it to sell out ;) I was just to slow to the deal :)

Back
Top Bottom