What's new

Prime Vapes - 8 new flavours / 50% off 50ml shortfill’s!

Order placed, Mr B [emoji106]
Screenshot_20181207-170736.jpeg

Ah typical! I hope you’re enjoying your latest order mate?
As always Lee. I was kinda gutted when dripworxs went to a new home, as after a few years of vaping you produced my first ADV [emoji4]. So happy you started again and have enjoyed every drop of the new ranges. Looking forward to trying the custards, as your fruit and tobacco have always been spot on. Others have raved enough for me not to need comment. Seriously you have a real talent there, delighted you have kept bringing new mixes (although I was surprised to see how much you have drained my bank account[emoji848]). Used to mix your concentrates for MTL, now I don't even need to do that. Keep mixing and I for one will be a happy bunny.

How's the lemon lime sorbet ? I love limesicle so I suspect this will be also extremely nice well done some lovely looking juices there going to be trying some of them in the very near future

Did i see the word sample haha. I will be purchasing some of the fruity flavours in the new year when finances allow

Damn, time to reach for the wallet again...some excellent sounding fruit flavours there

Anyone know where I can get 100%PG 9mg nic shots from? Lucemill don't stock at that strength that I can see.

Anyone know where I can get 100%PG 9mg nic shots from? Lucemill don't stock at that strength that I can see.

If you want 3mg you can just add half a shot and a bit of VG to top it off with [emoji16]

As always Lee. I was kinda gutted when dripworxs went to a new home, as after a few years of vaping you produced my first ADV [emoji4]. So happy you started again and have enjoyed every drop of the new ranges. Looking forward to trying the custards, as your fruit and tobacco have always been spot on. Others have raved enough for me not to need comment. Seriously you have a real talent there, delighted you have kept bringing new mixes (although I was surprised to see how much you have drained my bank account[emoji848]). Used to mix your concentrates for MTL, now I don't even need to do that. Keep mixing and I for one will be a happy bunny.

Thank you mate, that’s great to read. Means a lot! Its awesome to hear people enjoying what I do [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom