What's new

Prime Vapes - Changes to the Prime Fruits range

Well I’m pleased to say, after reviewing some other types of bottles I’ve had as samples, weighing up the cost of glass and the extra packaging needed and the extra time to pack them all..... we will be sticking with the current bottles.

For those of you that have a hard time with them, Feel free to shoot me a email or a PM and I’ll see if I can stick in some 30ml unicorns with your order to make life easier for you tank users. I’ve just ordered a huge box of them today.

That’s not a open invitation to take the piss, they are free but please just order them if you really need them, it’s about helping customers out not making/loosing money in the process! [emoji16]

nice offer bud one i wont take you up on, but i put mine in 10ml needle nose bottles ready for taking out & about...

nice offer bud one i wont take you up on, but i put mine in 10ml needle nose bottles ready for taking out & about...

That’s a good idea! Nice and easy to carry about too!

I didn’t mean for people to feel bad for asking by the way, I’m more than happy to chuck them in for people that need them. I’ve ordered 1000 bottles so there is plenty to go around.

What I mean is if people ask for 20 bottles with a single bottle order, they’ll be told to do one [emoji23]

I also have some stickers, coffee mugs, build mats and other goodies on route too. So there’ll be some nice surprises going out at some point this month :)

I didn’t mean for people to feel bad for asking by the way, I’m more than happy to chuck them in for people that need them. I’ve ordered 1000 bottles so there is plenty to go around.

What I mean is if people ask for 20 bottles with a single bottle order, they’ll be told to do one [emoji23]

I also have some stickers, coffee mugs, build mats and other goodies on route too. So there’ll be some nice surprises going out at some point this month :)
Woohoo. Bout time with stickers my dripworx one is lonely
IMG_20190701_181420.jpeg

Don't want to take the piss mate and don't need any 30ml bottles but could do with 6 mugs
The teenagers have just emptied their rooms of cups and plates, and they are growing some interesting mushrooms on them [emoji6] [emoji23]

(I am joking but wouldn't mind a sticker[emoji3] )

Last edited:

Would love a build mat

Back
Top Bottom