What's new

Prime Vapes - Concentrates and DIY!

Actually I did have a half finished recipe I’m still busy on, it’s a nutty tobacco type flavour, coffee could be the missing part to that puzzle. Meet me half way with a coffee tobacco? :)

Actually I did have a half finished recipe I’m still busy on, it’s a nutty tobacco type flavour, coffee could be the missing part to that puzzle. Meet me half way with a coffee tobacco? :)

I would certainly give it a go. I'm not sure I've tried just coffee before anyway. It needs a bit of sweetness for me somewhere in there.

I would certainly give it a go. I'm not sure I've tried just coffee before anyway. It needs a bit of sweetness for me somewhere in there.

Like a mocha frappe macchiato extra cream upside-down Starbucks special? Or just a hint of something sweet? Most of the coffee flavours I’ve tried have been very bitter, quite dirty tasting almost.

Like a mocha frappe macchiato extra cream upside-down Starbucks special? Or just a hint of something sweet? Most of the coffee flavours I’ve tried have been very bitter, quite dirty tasting almost.

A what?
Actually I really liked Private Reserve with a bit of El Toro Brasileiro added.

Back
Top Bottom