What's new

Prime Vapes - Limesicle re stocked!

Or a zombie powered treadmill generator.

Just sit in a deckchair in front of it as bait.
That sounds like fun! But seriously, I've got a mate who is into camping and drags me with him. Recently he bought a boat and we where discussing different alternative power sources so I'm kind of clued up [emoji4]

Can I ask what ratio your nic shots are please @Lee

Now that I'm dipping into my 72mg stock, I've been mixing my own nic shots at 70/30, but I've had a thought that it may change the intended ratio if your shots are 100vg, and your recipe accounts for that.

I'll test my bottle this weekend, I hope I haven't feked it up with too much pg.

Can I ask what ratio your nic shots are please @Lee

Now that I'm dipping into my 72mg stock, I've been mixing my own nic shots at 70/30, but I've had a thought that it may change the intended ratio if your shots are 100vg, and your recipe accounts for that.

I'll test my bottle this weekend, I hope I haven't feked it up with too much pg.

ones on the site are 100% vg , had my order through a few days ago

ones on the site are 100% vg , had my order through a few days ago
Ta, so I guess mine has a little more pg than intended. I don't get on with higher pg mixes, but it'll only be a couple of ml as I've mixed it to 4.5mg with vg nic. Lesson learned [emoji849]

Ta, so I guess mine has a little more pg than intended. I don't get on with higher pg mixes, but it'll only be a couple of ml as I've mixed it to 4.5mg with vg nic. Lesson learned [emoji849]

Matts right mate they are 100% VG, although I very much doubt you’ll notice any difference. It’s minimal :)

Back
Top Bottom