What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

I've been searching for a decent coffee vape for yonks now. I'm sure if anyone can pull it off, you can. Looking forward to trying it [emoji1303]

I dont get sweets havnt had sweets for ages. :please:

No one has mate, because the retarded amazon driver can’t find our unit.

Thankfully the new one is right at the front of the business park, not even a blind man could miss it [emoji23]

Fucking hell, don’t start this again mate. Get a grip of yourself. The sweets will be back soon :) [emoji23]
Fuck sakes sweets again [emoji45] can I ask you not to include any in my orders? I've got 6 kids who like sweets and I got told off last time I told them to fight for the bag of haribo apparently your not allowed to make em fight for sweets and have to give them all some [emoji23]

Fuck sakes sweets again [emoji45] can I ask you not to include any in my orders? I've got 6 kids who like sweets and I got told off last time I told them to fight for the bag of haribo apparently your not allowed to make em fight for sweets and have to give them all some [emoji23]

Next time just slip them into your pocket and eat them when they are asleep mate ;)

Next time just slip them into your pocket and eat them when they are asleep mate ;)
Can't do it 4 of them line up to smell your juice the second it lands think there as addicted to smelling your short fills as I am to nicotine [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom