What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

There was only 3 left so I ordered 2!
Screenshot_20200828-190235.png

Yeah they flew out mate! Lasted a matter of hours [emoji23]

I do have another batch ready to be bottled so we’ll have to crack on with those next week.

I hope you enjoy them!
I only just saw the email and looks like I was lucky to get any!! Sounds absolutely delightful and can't wait to give it a whirl. Pleased for you it's sold so well mate and am sure next week's batch will fly out too.

I don't get emails even though I've ticked the "box" on the website. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't looked on potv.
I was lucky. About 6 left when I ordered.

I don't get emails even though I've ticked the "box" on the website. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't looked on potv.

That’s odd mate, I just checked and it does say subscribed on your account, I expect they have been going to your spam :(

Not going in spam are they by any chance? Sure @Lee will give the list a check over otherwise,
I always try and post them if if there's a code or anything new, for that reason tbh just in case they don't get the email

@WaitFor1t88 @Lee , I've just checked my spam. Nothing. Very strange indeed. It must be being hijacked mid air by aliens [emoji23]

That’s weird mate! I’ll double check the email list when I get back into work to see if there is anything flagged on your account.

Could be that you’ve unsubbed in the past, i don’t think you can be added back to the list again once you unsubscribe.

I’ll have a look into this for you though dude!

That’s weird mate! I’ll double check the email list when I get back into work to see if there is anything flagged on your account.

Could be that you’ve unsubbed in the past, i don’t think you can be added back to the list again once you unsubscribe.

I’ll have a look into this for you though dude!
Thanks mate. It's not a problem if you can't find the reason, I check on here and read your threads quite regularly.
What I will say but I doubt it has anything to do with it. Probably my gmail/google settings, but when I order from you the order confirmation email gets sent to the promotions folder where as most others go to my primary folder.
I always find it as I'm notified but I've always thought that strange. As I say though, probably something at my end but I'm not sure what.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom