What's new

PrimeVapes 40% OFF

For £3.90 I would like it hand delivered and for lee to follow me around all day refilling the squonk as and when required, [emoji6] [emoji23]
If you got your address right I'm sure @Lee would oblige [emoji15] [emoji23] [emoji23]

If you got your address right I'm sure @Lee would oblige [emoji15] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Did try to come up today but after taking his details from the website, putting them into the sat nav I ended up in Canada [emoji16]

Did try to come up today but after taking his details from the website, putting them into the sat nav I ended up in Canada [emoji16]
You know I have to try and hide where I live as the OH is paranoid that you are an escaped serial killer who is going to hide in the hedge ready to go on a slashing rampage as soon as she is home alone [emoji6] [emoji23]

You know I have to try and hide where I live as the OH is paranoid that you are an escaped serial killer who is going to hide in the hedge ready to go on a slashing rampage as soon as she is home alone [emoji6] [emoji23]

Can’t blame her tbh mate, you can tell her to relax though. I still don’t know your correct address after all these years of posting to you [emoji23]

Just had a gander & Limesicle is OOS :( when will it be back in stock @Lee ??

Unfortunately this one will be a couple of weeks I should think mate. Waiting on some more flavourings for this from the states, the last batch sold much quicker than expected [emoji16]

Unfortunately this one will be a couple of weeks I should think mate. Waiting on some more flavourings for this from the states, the last batch sold much quicker than expected [emoji16]

Ok buddy, thanks for letting me know

Back
Top Bottom