What's new

PrimeVapes 50% off

No worries! I’d love to know what you think when they arrive mate [emoji16]

certainly! Also, do you have anything truely sour? I'm keen to try something genuinely sour as I've not found anything yet!

I would add limesicle to the order its bloody lovely

Oh yeah, tbh that was the very first one that caught my eye a few days ago. Just spent £120 on a profile rda + mods + accessories.. Oh well, may just embrace this as an expensive day

certainly! Also, do you have anything truely sour? I'm keen to try something genuinely sour as I've not found anything yet!

I would say the limesicle has that legit sour note in there. Also the sour slushie, although perhaps that one isn’t great for you - it’s probably the most subtle in the range [emoji16]

Oh yeah, tbh that was the very first one that caught my eye a few days ago. Just spent £120 on a profile rda + mods + accessories.. Oh well, may just embrace this as an expensive day
Every order I place has multiple limesicle bottles in, it's my favourite so far, but not tried them all yet working my way through them but I would 100% recommend the limesicle

I would say the limesicle has that legit sour note in there. Also the sour slushie, although perhaps that one isn’t great for you - it’s probably the most subtle in the range [emoji16]

Ok i'm gonna add Limesicle on. I have the sour slushie open in another tab right now. Sounds lovely but you're right I need the more in your face stuff.. I do like the sound of it though so maybe a future purchase when I've tried my new setup.

Thought I'd feed back on my first purchases (custard, custard deluxe, very berry and tarte au citron) from Lee. In short, they're all excellent. First online vendor I've found where I've wanted to make a repeat purchase. Hoping you're running the 50% promo until the end of the month Lee as I'll deffo be looking to fill my boots. Great juices! Cant wait to try more of your range.

Thought I'd feed back on my first purchases (custard, custard deluxe, very berry and tarte au citron) from Lee. In short, they're all excellent. First online vendor I've found where I've wanted to make a repeat purchase. Hoping you're running the 50% promo until the end of the month Lee as I'll deffo be looking to fill my boots. Great juices! Cant wait to try more of your range.

Thanks for the feedback mate, that’s awesome to hear!

Really pleased you’re enjoying them [emoji16]

Glaze me like a donut

Fucking hell what a stunning juice easily as good as the sugar daddy used to be!

I have been on that one today [emoji16]
Done half the bottle at work, definitely be another on my next order!!
Although mattyk is trying to wean me off by throwing Mexican fried ice cream at me [emoji6][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom