What's new

Product Update

istick 50w

hey ash,

I noticed the "in stock around" date has changed for the istick 50w. I know you obviously cant say for sure but is this date likely to slip again? and are you going to be taking pre orders for them? if not is there any chance of being put on some kind of list to be notified when you get them in? just watched shozzas review and ive made up my mind i want one lol.

cheers

hey ash,

I noticed the "in stock around" date has changed for the istick 50w. I know you obviously cant say for sure but is this date likely to slip again? and are you going to be taking pre orders for them? if not is there any chance of being put on some kind of list to be notified when you get them in? just watched shozzas review and ive made up my mind i want one lol.

cheers

We hope it doesn't change again we will post on here when we have a confirmed date
cheers

Hi ash ,thanks for the speedy delivery as usual, got my sig 150w and my 25r this Morning . Ordered yesterday and came this Morn great service . Not allowed to play with it though as wife has confiscated it until the 19th when it's my birthday. Ah well at least I've got it replaced after buying one then losing it the next day with my new Lemo on it this one is not leaving the house . Lol cheers myepack

Last edited:
Thanks bud should be with you soon

Guess what Vapemail arrived today! Ash you rock!

MVP3 looking good next to my Sigelei 150

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 76
Guess what Vapemail arrived today! Ash you rock!

MVP3 looking good next to my Sigelei 150

When did you place your order? I only ask as I placed an order Tuesday lunchtime and still hasn't arrived yet, was hoping it was going to arrive yesterday (I placed another order at another shop at the same time for some e-liquid which arrived yesterday) or today, but I still haven't received it.

Back
Top Bottom