What's new

Profile M RTA £16.99 ECIGONE

I've read mixed reviews tbh. I don't make my mind up on the views of certain reviewers or indeed other people's pros & cons. Only cheap at this price, so worth a punt.
Lot of people say flavour crap or dry burns or leaks whatever, with a log of stuff, real problem is "them" not building or wicking good enough.

We will see...

No complaints on build quality here. The fill gasket is annoying as it sometimes pops up when you remove the bottle nib but the machining and threads are as good as any tank. The flavour is as good as the Unity and v1 RDA too since it uses the same mesh and has a short chimney. Each to their own though... some folk just suck at wicking them so blame the tank :D

The reviews there aren’t the best build quality is said to be subpar as is the flavour

reviews i take with a pinch of salt i got a profile M afew months back & had no build issue only slight niggle is when you fill it juice went every where but soon solved that ..

So, this little tank arrived this morning. Threw the mesh strip Clapton in, which I've not tried before. Wicking done as RDA, and I'm gob smacked at how some people can complain about the flavour?
I usually vape most of my set ups hot, low ohms, fire breathing dragon stylie.

This little beauty on 38 watts, is giving an absolute banging flavour, airflow half open, no signs of a dry hit, & good cloudage !!

For £16.99 an absolute steal.

Thanks for the heads up @JohnNada

So, this little tank arrived this morning. Threw the mesh strip Clapton in, which I've not tried before. Wicking done as RDA, and I'm gob smacked at how some people can complain about the flavour?
I usually vape most of my set ups hot, low ohms, fire breathing dragon stylie.

This little beauty on 38 watts, is giving an absolute banging flavour, airflow half open, no signs of a dry hit, & good cloudage !!

For £16.99 an absolute steal.

Thanks for the heads up @JohnNada

Glad it's to your liking mate! :2thumbsup:

As you know John, I'm not a huge "tank user" but for my walks or a drive, this fits the bill. Plus I like it's looks. Blue metal is sweet! :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I think it's a cracking tank. Love it. The only thing that bothers me is the capacity. I just don't get long enough till I fill again. Even the gromit wasn't an issue. I do have the RDTA now as well off the back of the Profile M being so good so it's cost me money as well.

I think it's a cracking tank. Love it. The only thing that bothers me is the capacity. I just don't get long enough till I fill again. Even the gromit wasn't an issue. I do have the RDTA now as well off the back of the Profile M being so good so it's cost me money as well.
Yeah, that's the one tiny niggle. But hey, it's a cracking little tank, as you said.

I am a fan of the Profiles having them all but just don't like this one at all though i haven't tried it. Might buy one when they are selling for a 5er lol.

Back
Top Bottom