What's new

Quacks Juice Factory is here! (Goose Juice and friends)

tppp

Founder of All The Juices
I've been excited about every line we've brought over so far, but this is one I'm super hyped about, and from feedback so far it seems I should have been even more buzzed....

2J9xX7A.jpg

That's right, Frozen Pond, Gizzard Juice and the imitable Goose Juice are here!

After spending hundreds of duck-bills trying various juices, Mr. and Mrs. Quack were almost ready to give up on vaping. Even though they both smoked menthol 100′s, they discovered early on that neither of them liked the taste of tobacco and after trying hundreds of various fruit, dessert, candy, coffees and other flavours of juice they decided that they liked mildly sweet vapes, but everything was either too weak or just out and out gaggy sweet. They had to find that perfect middle of the road sweet spot - and that's exactly what they did.

ycSH81Y.jpg

Goose Juice is a four flavour mix, and Quacks most popular e-liquid. If you like custards or vanillas, this is the juice you've been looking for. It’s not your typical mix, and it's not trying to be GVC either, this is an entirely unique beast that's generated quite a following over in the states. Get it here

aQcK6Zl.jpg

Gizzard Juice is a delightful and unique mix of six different flavours. It’s not too sweet or too weak. It’s just right with notes of chocolate, vanilla and caramel combining to create a milk chocolatey goodness. Some are saying it's just like chocolate Nesquik, I'm not sure I get exactly that, but it's delicious. Get it here

IHJGev8.jpg

A game changer, Quacks took months developing Frozen Pond and the result is one of the best menthol's I've tried. Five flavours come together and result in a delectably creamy, sweet menthol vape that's never overpowering, and truly unique. Get it here

The team at Quacks are just fantastic, they embody everything I'm looking for when I seek out new brands so I'm really proud to be working with them :D

And that's all along side Nicoticket, Grizzly Vapes, Suicide Bunny, Epic Juice and ... two more coming soon!

Duck's Breath now on sale!

ducks-breath-300x300.jpg

Duck's Breath is a delightful four flavour blend. Lightly sweet, it is dairy based with hints of French Vanilla and English toffee.Duck's Breath is a delightful four flavour blend. Lightly sweet, it is dairy based with hints of French Vanilla and English toffee.

Get it here

Think I'm gonna have to put an order in...
Would be rude not to lol

Especially since I've been able to bring postage down on orders that just have the smaller bottles ;)

ordered Goose Juice a few days back looking forward to try this out

ordered Goose Juice a few days back looking forward to try this out

got a couple of bottles of goose juice & some gizzard juice from Spiritus when it first came in & am finding that the longer i leave it the better it gets, Gizzard juice not for me i am afraid all i am getting is wet dog!!!!!!!!

got a couple of bottles of goose juice & some gizzard juice from Spiritus when it first came in & am finding that the longer i leave it the better it gets, Gizzard juice not for me i am afraid all i am getting is wet dog!!!!!!!!

i have 2 bottles of goose juice hidden away shake and store in dark place going to see what tastes like next month that time i be making own coils and will use on a dripper bet it be yummy

i have 2 bottles of goose juice hidden away shake and store in dark place going to see what tastes like next month that time i be making own coils and will use on a dripper bet it be yummy

definitely worth the wait, but am finding that with most custards

Back
Top Bottom