What's new

Raguri have you seen this

If you're paying sure :P. 28mm, meeeh, D: . Could be good for the box.I'd guess. Would still rather a mephisto v2. Haha.

If you're paying sure :P. 28mm, meeeh, D: . Could be good for the box.I'd guess. Would still rather a mephisto v2. Haha.

yeh very pricey. was thinking for the new box

Seems to be a cross between the Mutation XL and the Plume Veil. The airflow on the inner AFC has 18 holes, that appear to be useless due to the outer AFC only having 3 holes. Though I could be talking bollix as viewing on a tablet is bloody hard work.

Seems to be a cross between the Mutation XL and the Plume Veil. The airflow on the inner AFC has 18 holes, that appear to be useless due to the outer AFC only having 3 holes. Though I could be talking bollix as viewing on a tablet is bloody hard work.

No afc, so all.holes are open all the time...

No afc, so all.holes are open all the time...

Then it will be a lousy vape, you will get clouds but tasteless and devoid of flavour. Getting the coils IN the airflow is the biggest hassle with the Mutation XL and likely this device too. Big decks are good but not if the posts are 3 yrds from the airflow.

Just had a proper look at it on my PC,now I can see there's holes in the negative posts too which will likely make it piss juice all over the mod/hands just like the Plume Veil did.Therefore,to me this is a fail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom