What's new

Do you always have the same juice?

i have upto about 7 devices in front of me at anyone time, what i do is stick too a brand ive used & like before & stick with them, on rare occassions i might try some new liquid & usually let down, so i stick with what i know..

Give it time. Happens to most of us.
If you vape the same flavour constantly then your tongue can desenstise to it and your vape will taste like you're licking your cats anus. There are many cures. Abstinence or a spoonful of minced raw ginger work for me.

empvap The Russian reeks of curry apparently....it's a tobacco

there is a particular flavour molecule. it’s in fa cardamom and is very noticeable if you use more than a tiny drop. i’ve picked it up in a few tobacco concentrates. i think it is something that occurs in fenugreek. if you put too much fenugreek leaves in your curry you stink to high heaven of it for weeks and weeks :)

Always the same that I mix myself for years now. Vanilla custard, which stopped tasting of custard years ago. Although it still gives the throat hit I like.

6 setups on the table assembled and filled, some 10-12 eliquid bottles and a few more in various steeping stages...

I only ask as I'm forever pootling round the vape shops in town (and the pound shops for those little bottles), getting different flavours and switching them round every day or so, having half a dozen bottles on the go at any one time.
I've a shelf at home with 4 shortfills on, and little bottles get refilled from the big ones, and I grab a few before I venture out for the day. And at last count there are about a dozen different ones in the car too, just incase!
Am I weird? Most people I know have one big bottle that they just grab before they set out to the pub.

So quick poll, without doing 'polls' (as I dont know how...), but are you a mixer, or a sticker?
I've been DIY-ing for several years and I'm constantly dreaming up new recipes/tweaking old ones. It's fairly common for me to have a dozen or so on the ready shelf and another dozen in the steeping cupboard at one time. I don't think I've ever had an ADV and will usually have at least three on any given day.

Back
Top Bottom