What's new

re recently purchased provari

There are so many good juices out there, we really are spoilt for choice :) again it is personal choice, are you into tobacco type flavours or fruity or sweet? Personally I love pixies cherrylicious and vapists bananacake but am looking forward to try Alice in vapeland's lemon loves cake. I guess I like cake :)

always check for discounts! Alba has one and Im not sure what Judy's special is this week for Waves of Vapour!

i dont really know what I like only used to amber leaf, it will be fun finding out, I love hagen daas ice cream, and mash potato so any flavours like that would be good :sneakiness:

I've not heard of a mashed potato juice yet but there is pizza, roast beef, chicken and several smokey bacons so you never know :) personally I think I'll stick with the sweet! Although I haven't tried it pixie's mint choc chip ice cream is meant to be pretty yum http://www.pixiejuice.co.uk/product/mintchoc

Also, redwood blend (google it, it's at the top) and vermillion river Kentucky maplewood

Most of the Alice in vape land stuff, vapour generation t and h and bounty

And for a real filthy cigar flavour, house of liquids puros

thank you all,ill work my way through those suggestions.Now i like a glass of red wine I wonder which flavour would suit that pastime!

Back
Top Bottom