What's new

Rebuildable Atomizer Resistance Wire from Stealthvape.co.uk FEEDBACK

Righto..

Everyone that has responded so far has been an unwitting participant in my selection process for testers for titanium resistance wire. I figured the ones that gave feedback on this thread would be the most likely to provide feedback on the titanium. Have got all the testers I need now
wink.png

So I'll be sending you guys a pm requesting your name and address, I know I probably already have it but it's hard to keep track of real names to forum names.

If you want to test some that is
smiling.png

edit: ooh copy and paste from ukv looks funny, fixed it

So, 20m of .15mm 99.78% pure titanium wire for you lot to play with if you're up for it?

if I'd have asked for testers I'd have had hundreds of 'testers' but few people that would bother giving feedback.

Last edited:
Righto..

Everyone that has responded so far has been an unwitting participant in my selection process for testers for titanium resistance wire. I figured the ones that gave feedback on this thread would be the most likely to provide feedback on the titanium. Have got all the testers I need now
wink.png

So I'll be sending you guys a pm requesting your name and address, I know I probably already have it but it's hard to keep track of real names to forum names.

smiling.png

LOL You should be copying from PoTV to UKV :P Infraction time!!!

JOKES!

Righto..

wink.png

smiling.png

So, 20m of .15mm 99.78% pure titanium wire for you lot to play with if you're up for it?

if I'd have asked for testers I'd have had hundreds of 'testers' but few people that would bother giving feedback.

Im in!

I'm quite excited about this wire actually, the resistance of titanium is much lower than nichrome and kanthal so it will need more winds but should work pretty well. There's some new laws coming in at some point requiring heating coils to be made of titanium which is why some manufacturers have started using titanium.

And it's what robocop was made out of!!!

Am I correct in saying that titanium is more impervious and likely to be more inert than Nichrome or kanthal?

Yeah, they made medical implants out of titanium and this stuff is 99.789% robocop

Bob on ... Most of my piercing stuff is titanium .. tiz very inert

Back
Top Bottom