What's new

Recipe mega thread

Just added Jade Tiger and Summer Solstice to my potv calculator app, from that huge list that's all I can make with my current stash despite having around 30 concentrates, lol , more flavours to be ordered soon.
I'll be mixing them next time I'm mixing...... will report back!
Thanks for putting in the effort to make this list possible.

Gaz

Made a Claim Your Throne clone last week. Tried it at the weekend and it's not bad, think it might need to steep for a little bit longer though to bring the flavour out a bit more. I usually like to give my mixes at least 2 weeks to steep, but some I find need a month before they hit the spot.

I put together the Derailed clone from here, once I found it, 5 weeks ago & have been saving it for my first dripper. It's the nuts. Not 100% spot on but very close to it & does the job

Got some summer solstice that I mixed from a recipie here in the atlantis, mixed at 60/40 & 3mg..... It is pretty good....

Added:

LOOPER
1.5% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
2% Berry Crunch (TPA)
7% Fruit Circles (TPA)
1.5% Marshmallow (FW)
0.8% Sweet Cream (FW)
30PG/70VG

UNICORN MILK
1.5% Butter Cream (CAP)
0.5% Graham Cracker (CAP)
0.5% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
1.5% Sweet Cream (CAP)
8.5% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
1% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)
3% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
30PG/70VG

BRONUTS
0.7% Biscuit (INAWERA)
1% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
7% Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
0.7% Joy (FA)
50PG/50VG

Sorry for the lack of recipes being added over the last couple of months, real life is getting in the way of my internet time.

Here are some that I have tried and tested myself, This is the best Unicorn Milk IMHO, the Loopers is lovely and the Bronuts is a really nice bakery doughnut shake and vape that has been very popular on Reddit (I like it with a little more chocolate).

Added:

LOOPER
1.5% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
2% Berry Crunch (TPA)
7% Fruit Circles (TPA)
1.5% Marshmallow (FW)
0.8% Sweet Cream (FW)
30PG/70VG

UNICORN MILK
1.5% Butter Cream (CAP)
0.5% Graham Cracker (CAP)
0.5% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
1.5% Sweet Cream (CAP)
8.5% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
1% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)
3% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
30PG/70VG

BRONUTS
0.7% Biscuit (INAWERA)
1% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
7% Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
0.7% Joy (FA)
50PG/50VG

Sorry for the lack of recipes being added over the last couple of months, real life is getting in the way of my internet time.

Here are some that I have tried and tested myself, This is the best Unicorn Milk IMHO, the Loopers is lovely and the Bronuts is a really nice bakery doughnut shake and vape that has been very popular on Reddit (I like it with a little more chocolate).

There's no complaints from me. I've found it hard to keep up with everything. Thank you for the work you've put in.

No complaints from me either, only recently found the thread so loads for me to work through. I love Summer Solstice, very tasty. I have Jade Tiger mixed but not tried it yet, been steeping for 2wks now.

Just mixed 30ml of sugar bear, ive never tried the original so I cant compare. It smells lovely and the whole house stinks of it. Will give it a try in a few days

Had anyone found a recipe for one hit wonder milkman or element strawberry whip?

Been looking for element frost too, to no avail

Back
Top Bottom