What's new

Recommend a vape

davyjones373

New to the vape scene. Wondering if anyone could suggest a good vape for me. I am using the Aegis Mini 2.

Welcome to the forum. I've moved your post in to its own thread.

If you only pick your vape up every now and then, there are some very good pods around, if your vape is never out of your hand you`d probably be better off with a mod either internal or external battery and adjustable power, together with a tank (atty) with either a stock coil or rebuildable coil deck, the latter maybe when you have a bit more experience. by far the most important element to a good vape is the juice, I`d advise you try a few, you might be surprised which flavour you find most satisfying and therefore most likely to help you stay away from ciggies.
Once you`ve made your mind up which way you want to go there are a shedfull of members on the forum who will help and some very good juice makers too, but your original question is too open ended.

Hi @davyjones373 and welcome.

^^ I agree with everything that @vapervince said.

Opinions will vary, but personally I would recommend trying a sceptre2 (innokin) or puremax pro (sx mini) or orion 2 (lve) as cheap, but dependable pod devices. The orion would be my choice, aesthetically, but it's a bit more $$.

If you're looking for a mod/tank combo, innokin or vaporesso would be my go to brands. Exactly what tank/coils and battery you go for will depend on whether you prefer the MTL/DTL type of vaping. What coils are you using on the aegis pro? And is there any difference you would like to see on the new setup - more vapour, flavour, or battery life? The best advice will depend on the answers to those questions.

Back
Top Bottom