What's new

Recommend me a new dripper

I'll start off with what I already own, all clones: 2x Plumeveil, brass monkee, cats, 2x Tobh V2, Castle, IGO M, IGO W, Orieco POP-A and a Stillare.

My favourites are the Plumeveil, Monkee and Tobh's yet find the plumeveil a bit restricted for real low ohms builds yet the monkee and tobh blow it out for flavour, the fact the center post spins on the plumeveil is also a pain with thick gauge wire. Also find the IGO M has a bit too much airflow leaving my clouds fucking big, but with little density, and I like a bit of both which is why the plumeveil is currently number 1.

I'm looking for something that has a lot of airflow, preferably adjustable AFC, has a split center post for big wire builds, also has a good built quality and doesn't allow posts to spin yet will deliver more than the plumeveil for clouds and more flavour than the Tobh... At this point I think I need the moon on a stick :D

I've been eying up the Zenith V2 and also trying to find a Tobh V2.5 clone, those two seem to be my best options at the moment that I've found but I'm open to more recommendation even if it doesn't meed my building needs.. just as long as it will meet my vaping needs. Something that works sweet with .1 builds and with a little adjustment sweet with .7 builds too for when I'm mooching around work and can't have huge clouds.

The amount of choice that's flooding the market at the mo is crazy, specially over on FT I mean Cerberus, Apo, Kryptex and Miser!? I'm not even certain that those are original devices :30:

Zenith V2 or a double cross. (no split posts though, but good room in the slotted posts)

edit.
I threw my igo m in the fucking bin. Bag of shite.

The Plume Veil works for me.

Last edited:
Zenith V2 or a double cross. (no split posts though, but good room in the slotted posts)

edit.
I threw my igo m in the fucking bin. Bag of shite.

The Plume Veil works for me.

What's the difference between the v2 and the double cross? Everything I can find on line seems to point me towards them being the same thing! (I've never been any good at spot the difference :P)

What's the difference between the v2 and the double cross? Everything I can find on line seems to point me towards them being the same thing! (I've never been any good at spot the difference :P)

They are pretty much the same set up, but the Zenith has a delrin top insert. Double cross without said insert gets hotter.

They are pretty much the same set up, but the Zenith has a delrin top insert. Double cross without said insert gets hotter.

Ahaa! I've managed without delrin and still do for the most part but I think I would always opt for the Zenith V2 in this case

Gone for a Mephisto in the end seems to be a good all rounder specially with the deep well think I'll still pick up a magma in a few weeks mind
Thanks for the help guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Nipples

Zenith is physically bigger than the Double Cross, though they both can chuck clouds the Double Cross has more flavour in them.

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

Back
Top Bottom