What's new

Recommendable Smok Power Engine 400W Mod

I'm gonna see if I can get over to Elland Rd this season. I used to go semi regular a few seasons ago when I lived in York....

I was a regular season ticket holder when I was a young en, then I had a few troubles and ended up on my arse, but it's hard as I live in Sheffield so the win against Sheff w was sweet lol when I'm back off holiday il see about going,

I love it when my phone rings at work as I have the YRA ringtone lol and their all Wendy"s

For those of us that drip 95% of the time and use higher watts.....

My day to day work set up is at around 110 watts...and using my rx200 I just about get through the day....just.....

Having 4 batteries means that this will last the day with room to spare :)

I'm not going anywhere near 400 watts....no where near, but battery life will be awesome with this...

Still doesn't explain why they made it 400 watts though.

Still doesn't explain why they made it 400 watts though.
Because they can? :D

A few years ago, I remember having my svd and my mvp when the first dna20 came out...and thinking "nice....that's a lot of power" and again when the dna40 came out.....this was in an age when most of us were vaping at 8-12 watts....15 watts was pushing it....

Then gradually, the power started getting higher and higher.....sigelei were one of the first to bring out a box mod capable of 100 watts! And I'm sure if you take a read of what we were saying 3 years ago there will be plenty of discussions around that :)

What's also interesting is that I remember Phil Busardo talking about "sub ohm" vaping....this was a "new" way of vaping that started on the east coast of the USA, And Phil mentioned that "I can't endorse this sort of vaping" :D

Most of us were building at a minimum of 1.3ohms or higher, and I remember myself and @whipitup building my taifun that came out at 1.0ohm! And thinking "fuck that" and ripping it out and starting again :D

My point is that vaping is a relatively new thing, and we've come a long way (baby) in such a short time. Every now and again, something comes along and we think "what the actual fuck is that all about" and we're quick to dismiss it or critique and criticise it.

I'm not saying for one minute that this is the next big leap in vaping technology, just as temp control (or temp limiting) vaping really wasn't the revolution that it was supposed to be....but I digress.....

As I mentioned earlier.....the advantage for me personally would be the battery life (as I guess a lot of people will be too) as I still wouldnt want to push 4 batteries (even in a regulated mod) that hard...and to be honest I don't think many apart from some of the extreme vapers will...and no even them, I'm still not even convinced that they will be able to vape anything at that high a wattage....

Back
Top Bottom