What's new

[Reduced] Genuine GP Paps Lux V3 and GP Heron V1.5

Lockett

Postman
For sale is my GP Paps Lux V3 and GP Heron V1.5.

Please note: Only what I list below and what can be seen in the picture is included.

I will base my RRP on the current vendors pricing.

The price WILL include PayPal Fee’s and P&P.

UK SALE ONLY.

------------------------------------------------------

GP Paps Lux V3 and GP Heron V1.5

GP Paps Lux V3 18490/500 Serial Tube.
GP Heron V1.5.
Vapourart Holster.

I'll even include 2 x AW IMR 18490 Batteries.

Full spares which have never been used for both the Paps and the Heron includes:

O-Rings.
Switch Spring.
Spare Delrin for the Switch.
Spare GPin and GPin Springs (Brass and Silver Plated).
2 x GP Forks.

Even includes the Silica, Ribbon Kanthal and Heron Filler Material which it come with.

I also have the Lux AFC for the Heron and will also include the standard SS AFC.

Condition:

Neither have ever left the house and both have been cleaned weekly. I polish the GP Paps weekly with Cape Cod Clothes. The 510 Top Cap was used once with my Origen V2 and has the slightest of marks from screwing it on and off. Condition is 8/10 (Thats being harsh!) Slight surface marks from use and polishing, but will probably buff off with a very intensive polish.

GP Heron is immaculate.

Price Breakdown:

GP Paps Lux V3 - €120 (£93)
GP Heron V1.5 - €125 (£97)
GP Heron Lux AFC - € 8,40 (£6.50)

Total RRP = £196.50 (over £200 posted)

I am looking at selling this for:

£135

Any Question? Tag me in a Comment or PM me :)

(Please note I work nights so I may be a little slow replying etc between certain times)

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, does this version of the Heron come with the little insert that sits over the build deck to allow a cotton/microcoil setup?

Thanks, if it's still around at payday I might well take it. Got one heron already and would love another. Best atty I've ever used and it certainly looks good on the paps

Thanks, if it's still around at payday I might well take it. Got one heron already and would love another. Best atty I've ever used and it certainly looks good on the paps

Heron is a stunning atty. I'll be sad to see it go. With the Paps it's a beautiful combo. I've moved to regulated devices recently so been selling my tube mods off. :)

I'd take this in a snap at this price if I didn't have to sort the wife's seasonal gift this week.

Someone buy it, don't make my wife cry come the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom