What's new

Return of the squonk

I've ordered another. Does the bit you screw your coil I'm to move on one side though?

it’s supposed to, so you can adjust it to suit your preferred coil placement. if it’s moving when you are screwing the coil on you maybe need to tighten up the positive pin.

what other ones did you order from ft? strike 18?

I'll have a look for those thanks. When I got rid of a lot of my stuff about a year ago the pico is all I have missed.
I still have 2 going strong, but will be pissed the day they break and I can’t replace them...
Aether is also another one to look at, was close to buying one but never did, so not sure what they are like, @rew did buy one, so maybe he will give some input on that...

I still have 2 going strong, but will be pissed the day they break and I can’t replace them...
Aether is also another one to look at, was close to buying one but never did, so not sure what they are like, @rew did buy one, so maybe he will give some input on that...
I'll probably get a couple. I had switched to pods for when I'm out and only using mtl but don't want to keep buying coils, cant be arses dripping so looks like it's the best option for me.

it’s supposed to, so you can adjust it to suit your preferred coil placement. if it’s moving when you are screwing the coil on you maybe need to tighten up the positive pin.

what other ones did you order from ft? strike 18?
I thought it seemed intentional, I thought it was broke to begin with. :18:

The other ones I srill need to set up are the holic, beserker, salix and galaxies. Didnt get that one.

I thought it seemed intentional, I thought it was broke to begin with. :18:

The other ones I srill need to set up are the holic, beserker, salix and galaxies. Didnt get that one.

the salix is great. watch the grub screws, @oldhippydude had a problem with his being too short, if i remember well.

no interested in the others, the complicated airflow on a dripper is nae use to me. just a hole in the side, i need.

the salix is great. watch the grub screws, @oldhippydude had a problem with his being too short, if i remember well.

no interested in the others, the complicated airflow on a dripper is nae use to me. just a hole in the side, i need.
I orders a few thinking there would be a good chance 1 or 2 wouldn't be for me. Going to try and get squonk pins for them all now. Still using the 2 stngs I bought at the beginning of the month and they're not bad. Just need to find the beat coil for me.

I'll probably get a couple. I had switched to pods for when I'm out and only using mtl but don't want to keep buying coils, cant be arses dripping so looks like it's the best option for me.
I agree, dripping is hassle unless your sat with your feet up, and rarely get the chance to do that...

I orders a few thinking there would be a good chance 1 or 2 wouldn't be for me. Going to try and get squonk pins for them all now. Still using the 2 stngs I bought at the beginning of the month and they're not bad. Just need to find the beat coil for me.
I’m pretty sure all the above you mentioned come with the Squonk pin included...

i think a few people on here really liked the holic. the berserker no so much, maybe. it’s no much of a looker either.

Back
Top Bottom