What's new

Review Review Diamond Mist i360 clearomizer

beivape

Postman
Ok guys I picked this clero up cheap so thought I would give it a go.....

Overview.

The look of this is pretty cool and seems to work well, the adjustable drip tip moves smoothly and with no issues, the tank hold 3 ml of juice , top fed dual coils with 4 wicks makes this a good flavour producer tested on an evod 650 a noticed disadvantage was with no plinth or mounting ring, so been vaping for a few days on this produces a good vape starts to get a little warm after a few puffs but no leakage from this no matter what way you store it which is good.

Build quality.

I'll be honest in my opinion the build quality is not that good in terms of materials, all metal is plated from what I can see, but in all essence it does what it should.

Vape.

It vaped we'll giving a decent cloud of vapour, as mentioned before vapes a little warm after a few on the trot tugs, but also noticed when the juice goes below 2 ml the flavour fades a little but for a stay at home clearomizer it is not bad.

Verdict.

This bit of kit, I wouldn't go out my way to purchase but is a great piece of kit to have around, noticed the box states glass tank mine was plastic, so an corrosive style juices may not be suitable eg tank cracks etc...., but on the whole not bad.

All opinions here are my own and this review is based upon my own experience with the product, my opinion is in no way a representation of the company or product, just my own thoughts and feeling on using it.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1408087950.970907.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1408087973.310881.jpg

Keep on Vaping.

Looks suspiciously like a iclear 30 to me...... And I am not a fan of my iclear having owned it for a few weeks now.

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yeah a definate rebrand just picked it up cheap and thought I would give it a go as these will probably be doing the rounds soon

Keep on vaping

Back
Top Bottom