What's new

Review Review TMAX Snake OIL captured by STEVE IRWIN himself, also a giveaway of the juice

rofl!

Can't wait for snake oil to come! Got it in 12mg, but maybe i should get 6mg judging by that

Alright richi. Good review mate. Fellow brummie whereabouts yow from? I'm a moseleyite. ...just got some snake oil today thumbs up kidda.

Im from stourbridge mate, glad you enjoy it i picked up 100ml at vapefest yesterday haha

Sound. I just watched ur latest video. That Digby cinnamon apple sounds good. Not sure about the Messiah tho....

This video deserves an award for the sheer amusement factor. I was really tempted to some of the good Doctor's Special Snakey Oil but unfortunately due to it having aniseed in it (which makes me chuck) I shall have to pass. Thanks for the review though. :)

I'm not a lover of aniseed either mate but it really isn't a major flavour. It's a slight taste on the exhale. Such a grower. When I first vaped it I was annoyed that I'd bought 30 ml of it and I'm more of a vanilla custard man. 6 days later it's nearly gone. Beautiful stuff.

I'm not a lover of aniseed either mate but it really isn't a major flavour. It's a slight taste on the exhale. Such a grower. When I first vaped it I was annoyed that I'd bought 30 ml of it and I'm more of a vanilla custard man. 6 days later it's nearly gone. Beautiful stuff.

Cheers mate but unfortunately even a slight taste of the stuff will put me right off. Liquid sounds great though, just not for me.

Back
Top Bottom